FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How did you originally hear about Digital Storm?

Post Date: 2013-02-09

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: How did you originally hear about Digital Storm?
    Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 1:31pm
Since I've had my DS rig for over two years, I've seen quite a few customers come and go (or stay!). Though I'm certainly not the oldest mouse in this house. Big%20Smile

Anyways, I was just wondering how everyone heard of Digital Storm for the first time, if you can even remember.

For me, I had to think a little bit, because I wasn't actually for sure. However, I remember that it was actually another boutique builder who introduced me to DS. I was conversing with them via email, and they send me a little pre-fab message mentioning how they offered better prices than x, y, z. DS happened to be one of those competitors they mentioned. So, I went and checked out DS, and that was the end of that. Talk about bad business LOL

Edited by Tidgxor - 09 Feb 2013 at 1:34pm
ArkansasWoman777 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 1:38pm
Through Google. I was searching for a new computer and some people mentioned Digital Storm but at first i didn't check it out because i was looking at the other competitors first. After reading horrible reviews on them i decided to visit Digital Storm. Liked what i saw, read some reviews and bam bought me one. Digital Storm has the best customer service ever which was plus for me. So yea.
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Ordered: 11-27-12
Stage 1: 11-29-12
Stage 2: 12-2-12
Stage 3: 12-2-12
Stage 4: 12-4-12
Stage 5: 12-4-12
Stage 6: 12-10-12
Stage 7: 12-12-12
pgarthw8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote pgarthw8 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 1:41pm
Back in 2006 I was looking for a new gaming PC.  I was looking at Alienware, Falcon NW, and stumbled across Digital Storm searching on google.  I had never heard of them before that.  After reading up on them and so forth, I pulled the trigger a few weeks later.  I just received my third Digital Storm system this past week.  To me, you just can't get any better.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 2:52pm
I'm still on my first system, but I've now recommended 4 other people to DS, all of whom are happy. Glad to hear you've enjoyed your experience as well! Smile
Brandon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 3:08pm
I needed a new PC, I ended up breaking my last PC, well my stupid friend started rough housing in my house and he landed on my Falcon NW Mach V computer. Anyways I have been using Falcon NW for quite some time now, since 2005. I wanted to be "WOW'd" again and one thing that a lot of boutique companies including Falcon NW did was use other cases and take off the shelf products and do a good job but there was nothing unique about it. So I ended up coming across an article that was posted by NVIDIA and it was talking about the top 5 major boutique companies and the person writing the article had personally interviewed someone representing the company. So the thing that stood out for me and made me pull the trigger was the Aventum, they sold me on the part that it was made in-house. So I haven't received mine yet, until next week so I am hoping that I made the right choice. So thats how I ended up here:-)

[EDIT - Removed competitor names - Alex]

Edited by Alex - 10 Feb 2013 at 10:55am
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 3:12pm
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing about your Aventum once you have it! Awesome
redsoxfanatic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote redsoxfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 3:39pm
I had started looking at buying a desktop finally, and the first place I looked was -------------. I spent about a week tweaking configs and researching what components would give me the best bang for my budget. When I was close to pulling the trigger I wanted to double check that it was a reputable site; dont want to shell out close to 3 grand to get bad service. Thats when I found out that --------- was pretty terrible, so I googled "top custom PC companies". Digital Storm wasn't the first that I looked at, but it was an article about their BBB rating that caught my attention. I was immediately sold; good customer service that you can depend on is priceless.

Now Ive got 2 Digital Storm computers, have 1 friend who has bought a DS laptop, and have continued recommending them to anyone that asks me where to look for new computers.

EDIT - Competitor Names Removed - Alex

Edited by Alex - 10 Feb 2013 at 10:57am
Asangard View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Asangard Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 4:28pm
I found DS by searching on the internet after I won my social security disability case.  That was in Feb 2010.  I have since purchased a 2nd DS rig this year. 
All evil comes from within,
Not from Without,
Therefore, the 1st step on the Holy Warrior path,
Is to recognize thyself as thy 1st enemy.

HockeyBuck View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Feb 2013 at 7:29pm
I had always purchased high end custom gaming PC's from the original Gateway2000, before they sold out to Acer.      PC builders that allowed fairly extensive higher end customization became fewer for a while, and I went a long time fixing & upgrading components instead of buying a new pc.     I first spotted the ads for Digital Storm while researching components on Toms Hardware.... Liked what I saw & heard from DS customers on the forums, and DS is a local Bay Area company for me...so I decided to try them.

Over the last 14 months I have purchased 3 Digital Storm rigs...an Ode (P67-2600k-SLI 570HD), a Hailstorm (X79-3930k-SLI 680 Classified), and an Epoch (Z77-3570k-660 Ti) just recently.     
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 3:27am
I started my hunt for a pc I could work on, upgrade easily and test almost 2 years ago.     Did a google search for Boutique builders and the usual few companies popped up.    I checked them all out.    What made me settle on Digital Storm was the ton of options but especially the great support on the forums.   My questions were answered and left me feeling more secure in future support.   It's been 19 months and still feel the same.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 10:58am
Thank you everyone for sharing your comments and for the support. We love you guys, I'll share this with our team as well.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 12:49pm
Awesome tales of Digital Storm discovery all around. Hahaha

I'm glad to see that DS is getting its name out there. I had never heard of them, and it sounds like at least a few of you hadn't either. Good things come to those who do research!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 8:50pm
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 10:25pm
I had worked with fnw and before that build my own, once I got tired of building my own I went to fnw, but after a while they started not being so great, so I looked around for somebody else and ran into bunch of builders, DS being one, after asking sales and tech support some questions, it quickly got narrowed down to DS, then I researched DS a bit more and saw quality, and customer service that customers got when things went wrong and I knew I found my builder.

I been here since 2008 and its only gotten better, I have had to change some parts and Alex/DS have been great about it. Now I'm just waiting for haswell and if things go right I should be getting this rig upgraded and another rig build by DS.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 10:33pm
Sweet, thanks for sharing!
T-Byrd View Drop Down

Quote T-Byrd Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 6:59am
PC Gaming Magazine.
<<insert config here>>
SnowandSand View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote SnowandSand Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 9:47am
I was in the market for a new Laptop and after doing extensive research (and seeing the add on the back of PC Gamer) I came across DS.  I liked their customer support ratings and decided to take the plunge.  I'm now awaiting delivery of my x17E.
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 9:55am
Nice! Awesome
oldlady RPGer View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

One of the cool kids

Quote oldlady RPGer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 9:19am
Around 4-5 years ago I wanted to buy a really good laptop.  So started researching on line.  Because I had been a loyal Dell customer I decided to go with Alienware(what an expensive mistake).  But in the process of researching I came across DS.
When I was ready for a desktop I knew it was between DS and FNW.  So I came here and read the customer forums and elsewhere.  I wanted the machine to be what I WANTED.  Dream machine.  I was sold on DS because of customer care.  Period. 
Now I have added a DS laptop to our home.
Would I buy from DS again?  Yes.
Me sitting my ECMO in PICU. Now you know why I like LC. ;)

Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 10:55am
Originally posted by oldlady RPGer

Would I buy from DS again?  Yes.

Same here Big%20Smile
JacketsFan View Drop Down

Quote JacketsFan Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 5:04pm
Last year I was looking for a PC made with better quality components to replace my aging Dell and started searching the internet.  I came across a review of a competitor's machine, and started doing research from there.  After finding Digital Storm and reading all the great things customers said in the forums, I was sold.

My wife was so impressed with my PC, she also purchased a Digital Storm PC in January.
InfiniteMind View Drop Down

Quote InfiniteMind Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 10:30pm
I heard about DSO from PC Gamer Magazine. I decided to pick up the magazine since they talked about the upcoming Neverwinter MMO. So when I decided to get a gaming laptop since I'm at school most of the time I was first looking at a laptop from Cyberpower, but I was a bit reluctant to spend a few thousand on a laptop. So I sat and thought about it for about a week then I went to DSO and after reading reviews and watched the Why Buy From Digital Storm video I was was sold and pulled the trigger. Now I can't wait to get my laptop next week, I hope.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 10:26am
Thank you for choosing Digital Storm!

Quote InfiniteMind Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 7:55pm
Also the other sites charged extra to protect your computer during shipment while DSO doesn't. Or did I just completely miss that during checkout?
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 8:00pm
I think you are automatically covered. I'm pretty sure i wasn't charged but Alex could confirm whether they do or not.
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 8:10pm
From what I've seen DS has shipping protection included in the shipping fee / and or the price of the computer itself. They've been very responsive and helpful to computers damaged in transit from what I can tell on the forum. 
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 8:27pm
We don't charge extra for any necessary protection. The standard methods we use for even our basic systems is definitely generous. If our team feels that a certain packaging style suits a purchase for safer transit, we do contact the customer.

Quote InfiniteMind Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 10:15pm
Yeah, that alone warrants my undying loyalty to this company.
joguco2012 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote joguco2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 3:55pm
From the NVIDIA.COM website
nerraks View Drop Down

Quote nerraks Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Tidgxor

I have been heavily into computer gaming since original Diablo - followed by GuildWars - StarWars - World of Warcraft (WOW). High end computers are a necessity and I always go with the highest everything and all the bells and whistles. I went through several Gateways (making numerous upgrades in RAM, hard drives. etc) - only so much you can do upgrading those PCs. In 2004 I ordered an Alienware top of the line desktop (huge green doorstop still sitting at the end of my desk.) and Area51 laptop. The company was cutting edge and very customer oriented at time. That drastically changed over the years and service became very unreliable.   The laptop died - bad video card - many years ago. I made numerous upgrades to the desktop -- new hard drives, video and audio cards, memory, etc. and it has gamely chugged along until I retired it recently.   I mostly used it as a supplemental internet search source, teamspeak, etc., while I on my main computer gaming, etc.   I never considered ordering another Alienware.

Enter Apple. Relatives were raving about their apple computers and since my Alienware couldn’t be upgraded to anything acceptable, and I desperately needed a new computer, I ordered the top of the line IMAC in 2006.   I had no idea what to even consider in the PC field ( had not yet found DigitalStorm). The IMAC is glorious looking and has such a small footprint - specially after the alienware CPU.   The ease of dealing with that computer and the isoftware.. has been lost on me and we maintain a love/hate relationship.

I play WOW mostly and, to my utter astonishment, my IMAC is now barely to play the game because of WOW’s new upgrades. I could run two of my 3 accounts at once for a time -- a bit laggy but marginally acceptable. Now with the new WOW upgrades one account was barely running well - and my 4G RAM was insufficient and couldn’t be upgraded. I did find a source to upgrade to 6G but that still doesn’t make it. I can’t believe I have a computer that will most likely not be able to run the new games and can barely keep up with my old ones.

Since I have a network setup I like using more than one computer so I seem to retain them like an old graveyard and recently added a gateway laptop from HSN - not for gaming, just I needed something to carry around. It has more RAM than my IMAC.

I have been looking for a computer that will have more than enough RAM to launch a battleship and be set to last more than 4 years and run the games I play and do it well.   Torn between another MAC - the RAM can now be upgraded and added to apparently -- and a PC.

A friend was checking out the new NVIDIA GEForce TITan on the their website and saw a DigitalStorm link. He checked out the DS website, researched the reviews and was positively raving about the company and it’s quality equipment and service. The Titan was just released and was already included in the setup for the BOLT. He sent me a link and it was love at first sight.

The Bolt and I are about to be united in 9- 10 business days.. We are at stage 3 and I cannot tell you how absolutely delighted and excited I am - not so patiently waiting however, LOL.     It is everything I wanted and much, much more --

Sorry my first post is so long,

Looking forward to my BOLT. .and to further extend this already long post I have to share my set up..

System Configuration:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Pre-built Digital Storm Bolt - Level 4
Exterior Finish: Pearl White Matte Finish with Black Vents and Black Stand <b></b>
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.50 GHz (Unlocked CPU) (Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe (Intel Z77 Chipset)
System Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 500W Gold Plus Series Digital Storm Certified BOLT Edition (Enhanced Quiet Operation)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (120GB Solid State (By: Corsair) (Model: Neutron GTX Series) (SATA 6Gbps)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (1TB Western Digital/Seagate/Hitachi/Samsung (7200 RPM) (32MB Cache)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1:  Blu-Ray Player (Blu-Ray 6x) & DVD/CD Writer <b></b>
Optical Drive 2: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card(s): 1x NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN 6GB (Includes PhysX)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: High Performance Cooler with Five Heatpipes
H20 Tube Color: - Not Applicable, I do not have a FrostChill or Sub-Zero LCS Cooling System Selected
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: - No Thanks
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: - No Thanks
CPU Boost: Stage 2: Overclock CPU 4.5GHz to 4.8GHz
Graphics Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Memory Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: Windows Recovery Toolkit (Bundled with Windows 7 CD)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Game: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 4 Year Limited Warranty <b></b>

It’s a whole lot of computer :))

I ordered a monitor a few hours ago.. - ASUS 27” IPS LED HD. will probably dwarf my room :)

I’m still not sure about a keyboard yet. I was looking at the logitech G15 or 710.. or possibly the razer starwars old republic - the silver version of the deathstaker - both razers are out of stock.    Any suggestions?

This is a whole lot of splurging for me, but I know it will be well worth it..
Solidus1833 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Solidus1833 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 11:13pm
look up razer nostromo... and you will never use a keyboard again..
hallowed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote hallowed Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 11:23pm
Being a console gamer all my life and wishing I could have a gaming pc I would always look at pc mags in the 90's wishing I could one day get one.

I always remember reading about cyberpower,Falcon Northwest,Alienware,but somewhere around the late 90's or early 2000's I seen an article or add about a new pc builder called Digital Storm,The timeframe might be off since its been so long but I have been wishing for a digital storm pc every since they were first brought onto the scene.I must admit that there wasn't allot of customer reviews back then yet but even though I'm not from Cali or ever been there,I am a lifelong Sandiego Chargers fan so I always been drawn to Carvin guitars and decided that Digital Storm would be my pc of choice.Stupid reasons huh.

But after customer reviews started pouring in it made sense.I abandoned my rockstar dreams lol,still no carvin guitar since I am the worst guitarist on the planet,and in 2008,I finally got my first gaming pc after waiting almost 25 years,however I built it myself and always wished I would have gotten a DS pc.

Now finally this weak I am finally a happy owner of a DSO pc after waiting since they first started.Been along time coming.

Edited by hallowed - 16 Mar 2013 at 11:25pm
My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/haIIowed1
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 4:38am
Originally posted by nerraks

Originally posted by Tidgxor

I have been heavily into computer gaming since original Diablo - followed by GuildWars - StarWars - World of Warcraft (WOW). High end computers are a necessity and I always go with the highest everything and all the bells and whistles. I went through several Gateways (making numerous upgrades in RAM, hard drives. etc) - only so much you can do upgrading those PCs. In 2004 I ordered an Alienware top of the line desktop (huge green doorstop still sitting at the end of my desk.) and Area51 laptop. The company was cutting edge and very customer oriented at time. That drastically changed over the years and service became very unreliable.   The laptop died - bad video card - many years ago. I made numerous upgrades to the desktop -- new hard drives, video and audio cards, memory, etc. and it has gamely chugged along until I retired it recently.   I mostly used it as a supplemental internet search source, teamspeak, etc., while I on my main computer gaming, etc.   I never considered ordering another Alienware.

Enter Apple. Relatives were raving about their apple computers and since my Alienware couldn’t be upgraded to anything acceptable, and I desperately needed a new computer, I ordered the top of the line IMAC in 2006.   I had no idea what to even consider in the PC field ( had not yet found DigitalStorm). The IMAC is glorious looking and has such a small footprint - specially after the alienware CPU.   The ease of dealing with that computer and the isoftware.. has been lost on me and we maintain a love/hate relationship.

I play WOW mostly and, to my utter astonishment, my IMAC is now barely to play the game because of WOW’s new upgrades. I could run two of my 3 accounts at once for a time -- a bit laggy but marginally acceptable. Now with the new WOW upgrades one account was barely running well - and my 4G RAM was insufficient and couldn’t be upgraded. I did find a source to upgrade to 6G but that still doesn’t make it. I can’t believe I have a computer that will most likely not be able to run the new games and can barely keep up with my old ones.

Since I have a network setup I like using more than one computer so I seem to retain them like an old graveyard and recently added a gateway laptop from HSN - not for gaming, just I needed something to carry around. It has more RAM than my IMAC.

I have been looking for a computer that will have more than enough RAM to launch a battleship and be set to last more than 4 years and run the games I play and do it well.   Torn between another MAC - the RAM can now be upgraded and added to apparently -- and a PC.

A friend was checking out the new NVIDIA GEForce TITan on the their website and saw a DigitalStorm link. He checked out the DS website, researched the reviews and was positively raving about the company and it’s quality equipment and service. The Titan was just released and was already included in the setup for the BOLT. He sent me a link and it was love at first sight.

The Bolt and I are about to be united in 9- 10 business days.. We are at stage 3 and I cannot tell you how absolutely delighted and excited I am - not so patiently waiting however, LOL.     It is everything I wanted and much, much more --

Sorry my first post is so long,

Looking forward to my BOLT. .and to further extend this already long post I have to share my set up..

System Configuration:
Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Pre-built Digital Storm Bolt - Level 4
Exterior Finish: Pearl White Matte Finish with Black Vents and Black Stand <b></b>
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770K 3.50 GHz (Unlocked CPU) (Quad Core)
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe (Intel Z77 Chipset)
System Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 500W Gold Plus Series Digital Storm Certified BOLT Edition (Enhanced Quiet Operation)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (120GB Solid State (By: Corsair) (Model: Neutron GTX Series) (SATA 6Gbps)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (1TB Western Digital/Seagate/Hitachi/Samsung (7200 RPM) (32MB Cache)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1:  Blu-Ray Player (Blu-Ray 6x) & DVD/CD Writer <b></b>
Optical Drive 2: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card(s): 1x NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN 6GB (Includes PhysX)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: High Performance Cooler with Five Heatpipes
H20 Tube Color: - Not Applicable, I do not have a FrostChill or Sub-Zero LCS Cooling System Selected
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: - No Thanks
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: - No Thanks
CPU Boost: Stage 2: Overclock CPU 4.5GHz to 4.8GHz
Graphics Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Memory Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: Windows Recovery Toolkit (Bundled with Windows 7 CD)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Game: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 4 Year Limited Warranty <b></b>

It’s a whole lot of computer :))

I ordered a monitor a few hours ago.. - ASUS 27” IPS LED HD. will probably dwarf my room :)

I’m still not sure about a keyboard yet. I was looking at the logitech G15 or 710.. or possibly the razer starwars old republic - the silver version of the deathstaker - both razers are out of stock.    Any suggestions?

This is a whole lot of splurging for me, but I know it will be well worth it..

Check out the Max Keyboard Mechanical Keyboards on their site. I love it.
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

hallowed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote hallowed Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 8:07am
[/QUOTE]

Check out the Max Keyboard Mechanical Keyboards on their site. I love it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I went with that one after you suggested it for me,best kb I ever used,thanks for the suggestion.
My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/haIIowed1
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 8:13am
Originally posted by hallowed

Check out the Max Keyboard Mechanical Keyboards on their site. I love it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I went with that one after you suggested it for me,best kb I ever used,thanks for the suggestion.[/QUOTE]

You are so very welcome. Is it the same as mine?
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>