Post Date: 2011-09-14

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JTJ373 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JTJ373 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Help plz :D First time
    Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 10:05pm
hey, i dont really have a build, but id love help from some of you on one.

Budget: 1500

I would like a laptop, i know people have told me about i should get a desktop but im always moving around and have no much time to sit, but caring my gaming machine with me would be the best :D

Im kinda young shouldnt be a problem ive helped build computers before, my mom went through computer building college classes, and had an amazing gaming tower a few years ago well was amazing at the time, it got hit by lightning, my mom has switched to a HP dv7 and is giving me a budget around $1500 to get me a laptop that will fit my standards

I dont do much but game, i love gaming, i play wow, guild wars, and i tried battlefield 2 but as of right now my computer will only run on low, and it still is horrible on low i have to use a game boost to kill everything is background from using the computer so it can do low and sucks, i got this hp g6 laptop right before June, told my mom i want a gaming computer, and she allowed me a budget which i have said before, she will try to order when her money starts to come in through mail as of right now she cant bring in money consider she was token out of work cause was found with cancer, she is taking treatments but will be sent money to help everything, and said she will have enough to help me get a computer. so if there is any Laptop i prefer that you can make for me that would be around 1500 would be nice, i could possible go with a desktop always ill go to it if not a good laptop i can get i have a hp 2009 20" monitor.

Edited by JTJ373 - 14 Sep 2011 at 10:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply