Post Date: 2021-02-18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gamesaddict View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote gamesaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Games to play on xbox
    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 11:12pm
Hello there! I am new here and I thought it would be nice to share the first post as a warming up. I am very passionate about games and this post is for people who'd spend their Saturday night playing games on their Xbox just like I do XD. I wanted to share with you a list of games.

First, it's a list of Xbox games;

Second, I tried these games.

So I was looking for Xbox games, and as I use Xbox a lot and as I like my games, I'd like to share some of my favorites.

First off I found a list of games titled "the best games to play on Xbox" and I honestly tried all the games on that list and they are all super good which is why I'd like to recommend them first.

I also checked another list on polygon titled "best Xbox games" and the reviews of all those games were good. Personally, I only tried Outer Wilds on Xbox a,d red dead redemption 2 on pc so I am not sure about how it would be on Xbox, but if it's the same then it's a dope must-try game.

That would be it for today, make sure to check the games and I hope you enjoy them. Also please leave comments down here if you recommend any other games! I'd be glad to have a couple of suggestions on my list.

... moved to the correct forum ...

Edited by Snaike - 19 Feb 2021 at 2:17am
carefulpunch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote carefulpunch Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Mar 2021 at 10:41pm
Outer Wilds is great. Also, try Fortnite or maybe Call of Duty. Great games.
carefulpunch
ecophagyclass View Drop Down

Quote ecophagyclass Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 May 2021 at 6:10am
Fortnite is fun but a bit too complicated for me, with the building and stuff.
carefulpunch View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote carefulpunch Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 May 2021 at 8:23am
Well yeah at first. I can't understand the gameplay and everything is just too fast but it gets better.
carefulpunch
Artemio Berez View Drop Down

Quote Artemio Berez Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 Aug 2022 at 1:35am
On ps I got Ghost of Tsushima, Spiderman, cyberpunk, mafia and gta
 Post Reply Post Reply