CoH "Opposing fronts, Tales of, chit-chat "

Post Date: 2009-06-14

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hardcore Gamer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hardcore Gamer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: CoH "Opposing fronts, Tales of, chit-chat "
    Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 10:05pm
This game is one of the best RTS games out on the market and i think every Hard-core, regular, normal, gamer should have it and so on!

Notice for people who haven't played the game READ

It also has kick-@ss Graphics that would make you say wow... for hours. It is a very realistic game featuring awesome performance and stability for any gamer out there. There are also expansions out as of now like CoH, Opposing fronts where you can obtain all the "races" "armys" I should say in the game but you need to have the original for it to play or better yet like i have, the CoH DELUXE PACKAGE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR your needs! comes with everything and all the armys in the game so your basically set. Other then that if you buy the regular CoH package it will only come with the American and Wehrmacht military armys. With the Opposing Fronts expansion, however you will have Americans, Wehrmacht, British & Panzer Elite open to your very needs unless you get Deluxe package.

Now CoH Tales of Valor is out and i haven't gotten it and don't have a good review on it so someone-else can fill us in on it.

So this is about the game in general if you life it, what you think about it & so on have fun

also have your opinions about if there will be  a new Russian expansion or something.

AbsiNthe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote AbsiNthe Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 1:30am
gonna have to try it out..

now post your review!....with pics!
jcs View Drop Down

Quote jcs Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 8:02pm
For anyone interested Direct2Drive has CoH Gold for $5 (download).

Got it last night, graphics are amazing.
 Post Reply Post Reply