FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why should I purchase from Digital Storm?

Post Date: 2011-08-27

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  <1 34567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ZRX1200Rider View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ZRX1200Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Aug 2011 at 12:51pm
Why buy from DS? Here's my expereience. I live less than a half hour away from DS. When it came down to choosing where to buy my next PC, it was between DS or Maingear. I really liked the Shift, but with the DS "back to school" sale and the extra 10% off, the Shift came out to be several hundred dollars more expensive than a comparable build from DS. I also didn't want my system to go through the 3000 mile journey to get to the west coast. I know everyone doesn't live that close to DS, but that was one of the deciding factors in my decision, so I feel it's relavant. Plus if anything went wrong with my system, heaven forbid, DS is close enough for me to drive up there and drop it off, not having to worry about shipping it off to the east coast.

I decided on the Black Ops Assassin because of the FT02 case and the fact that it's one of the more quiet cases out there with good air flow, my previous PC was just too noisy.

I ordered my system online on Saturday August 13th, knowing that the order wouldn't be seen by DS until Monday morning, I just couldn't wait. As soon as DS opened on Monday the 15th, I started getting emails about the progress of my system. At the end of the first day I was already at stage 4 of my build, WOW I thought, this is awsome. I had originally ordered my system with a Corsaif HX1000 power supply, but the HX1050 became available at the end of the day on Monday. I called DS just before they closed and requested the HX1050, since it was the same price as the HX1000. I was assured that it wasn't too late in my build and that the change would be made. Sure enough, it was.

Anyways, my system was ready for local pickup on Thursday morning August 18th. It took only 4 days, I really was expecting it to take longer, so I was thrilled that it was done so soon.

I work only 15 minutes away from DS, so I picked it up an hour after it was done. I did have a little problem finding the right building, there's no big Digital Storm sign outside the building. The tech who built my system came out with my system and showed me the internals and showed me the changes I requested, which was unexpected and a very nice touch I thought. He then boxed it up and took it out to my car, and off I went.

Just for fun, I priced my components throught New Egg and it really wasn't that much more expensive to have DS build my system. I did't have the time or patience to build my own system anyways.

I've had it for over a week now and I'm very happy with my purchase. The build quality is superb and it runs great, quiet and cool. I took advantage of the "back to school" sale and the extra 1 year warranty upgrade, which I thought was a good deal. Getting constant email updates on the progress of my build was really nice. A very positive buying experience in my opinion. I would definitely buy from DS again.
Black Ops Assassin
2600K 4.4ghz OC @ 1.36v
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO
Corsair HX1050
Intel 320 SSD 120GB
WD Caviar Black 500GB
GTX 570HD 1.2GB
Corsair A70
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
mikec View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote mikec Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Aug 2011 at 2:34am
@ZRX1200Rider - Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it! If you haven't already, you should put that in a new thread in the general forum with some pics, and then you can have your own review thread.

@davep - True. But if I was expecting a $25 steak dinner, but some place had it for $40, I'd wonder why it was more. I think he saw a couple components marked up more than usual and assumed everything was that way. But everything's not that much, and the whole system is quite a value for what they provide.

As for movie concessions (MW2 for my analogy), what's the value-add? Giving me something that someone else made doesn't really justify a large fee for me.

Now I'm hungry...
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 11:21pm

Hello everyone, I was away for two days (Thursday & Friday), so I never had a chance to make an official response.

First off, Mojo, welcome to the forums and the community, we would love to earn your business and show you how great of a company we are. Thank you for asking such questions, as, it only allows us to be better for our valued customers. I will do my best to clarify the points you brought up:

Originally posted by Mojo

how you justify charing $70 for Modern Warfare 2

You're right, it's not because we believe in charging twice the amount we buy items for, at the time of release, the game was much more expensive, we only had a small mark up of around $10-$15 on the item. The game didn't sell that well, so the pricing that was in the system was marked up from our cost price. I shared this with the team, and we're selling the game now at a loss to us, but, at least we can move some of that inventory, so thank you for bringing this to our attention. Cool

Noctua 6 CPU cooler, $150

Amazon currently sells it for $95.99 (http://www.amazon.com/Noctua-Nh-D14-Cooler-140x140x25mm-Cooling/dp/B004GG149K) and our price for the cooler includes the extra fees we pay for shipping (we order it directly from Noctua via International Shipping), and what ever is left is our mark up for profit (we have to pay bills too Strong) and the time/labor to install the cooler since it is a little complicated.

But how many components should I be willing to pay double for?

We wouldn't like anyone to pay double for anything, if we were doubling the prices, we would not be providing the best value in the market. Our goal is to offer systems that are not priced too cheap, where we have to cut corners in testing or customer service/support, and not too expensive, where we're just trying to sell an overpriced system. We do our best to keep our markup costs low, and include our overhead costs for the extra testing, quality checks, and customer support/service. We always check our pricing compared to our competitors, and we're definitely priced fairly well when you compare the overall total system cost after customizations.

can I just turn some screws and pop them in myself and still retain my warranty?

We do not void any customers warranty for upgrades. We understand that our customers may make changes to their system in the future, and with that in mind, we do not void any warranties if a customer chooses to do so.

In conclusion, I hope I was able to clarify your concerns, and I also apprechiate everyone's support. @Mojo, you may also contact me at any time via email: Management@digitalstormonline.com Big%20Smile

Edited by Alex - 29 Aug 2011 at 11:23pm
michael2117 View Drop Down

Quote michael2117 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 9:42am
Ordered the top prebuilt ODE last month and was pleasantly surprised to have it 30 hours later. Showed up 10:30 am and ready to play by noon. Was gaming rest of the day and well into the night & was amazed.Drooling Blazing machine. Currently playing Alice-Madness Returns, Tomb Raider Underworld & Oblivion 5th Anniversary. Frame rates are phenomenal TRU - over 200 FPS, Oblivion 60+ FPS both with all eye candy maxed. Some reason getting only 30 FPS with Alice. Still looks good, so haven't bothered checking my settings yet. What a machine! Lovely to look at - great cable management, just a very clean looking machine. Love the binder that came with it. Has all CDs and info about your computer together if you might need it. Don't think I'll ever deal with anyone else and will definitely be recommending Digital Storm to all my friends. 
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 12:15pm
Big%20Smile
popiuo078 View Drop Down

Quote popiuo078 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 11:39pm
can you upgrade one of the laptops past what they say on the website. Could i give the x15 a gtx 590m grafics card?
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 2:18pm
Thank you for your interest in Digital Storm! Strong

Sorry but that model does not support that specific graphic card. Each model has specific requirements for cooling, etc... the options listed in our configurator for our laptops are the only ones we can use. However, for our desktops, we can special order anything for our customers.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 9:44am
Another reason to buy from DS..
  Just read of a 'blankity blank' pc maker that refused to fix a laptop because of cat hair inside.  He posted pictures 'blank' sent to prove their case.  I guess in excessive cases even DS, maybe but probably not, might consider it, but this cat hair problem seemed minor.  I've pulled card cages and power supplies and wiring terminals apart loaded with dustballs and hair in wharehouse settings that covered the components and was never the cause of the problem. 
Sounds like any excuse not to cover warranty. 

Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 1:21am
Ah yes, cat hair. A computer technician for another company once was convinced my laptop was having mobo issues because of pet hair and dust build up (the caveat being that I have no pets, lol). He was so positive of his assumption that he told me they wouldn't cover it before he even opened the case (because it was hair and dust and thus my fault). Needless to say, he opened it and there was not a speck of dust in there, his embarrassment was quite pleasing, haha. Some companies just are pains to deal with, luckily, thus far my experience with DS has been as smooth as silk.
SNM View Drop Down

Quote SNM Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Apr 2012 at 3:37pm
Irony is that a DS employee created a post telling you why you should purchase from DS. Why didn't he just say so he could get a paycheck? Don't get me wrong, DS is great, very personal and tries their best. But sometimes, however, in some cases (like mine) they're best is just naive. I won't get into this but while talking to DS I felt over educated and over qualified. They did try.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Apr 2012 at 4:45pm
SNM,

Thank you for your feedback, yes, I did start the post as it does say I created the thread, my reason for it was to simply offer a break down of a "Why Digital Storm" section which was from our website content. After that, it's been filled with pages of great feedback by our community. Big%20Smile

In regards to your case, sure, we do have customers that are well versed in computers, and we do have basic to senior level techs, it all depends on the situation. If you would like to speak to a Senior Tech, I'm more than happy to connect you with our team, feel free to email me with your details: Alex@digitalstormonline.com

HAL View Drop Down

Quote HAL Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by SNM

Irony is that a DS employee created a post telling you why you should purchase from DS. Why didn't he just say so he could get a paycheck? Don't get me wrong, DS is great, very personal and tries their best. But sometimes, however, in some cases (like mine) they're best is just naive. I won't get into this but while talking to DS I felt over educated and over qualified. They did try.

Obvious troll is obvious!
Fubutubu2 View Drop Down

Quote Fubutubu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:16am
I am a single dad on a tight budget in need of a new computer. I've been looking at all the websites out there and Digital Storm seems to have the best reviews that i can find. I've had a Dell XPS since feb '07 and I have to say it's been great up til now but it's starting to slow down a bit and actually can't play the new games that are out due to the hardware just being outdated. I'll be placing my order with DS shortly after i type this post and for once i'm actually excited to be spending money!
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:24am

Awesome! Thank you for choosing Digital Storm! Big%20Smile

BGP0415 View Drop Down

Quote BGP0415 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:43am
I am waiting for my settlement within the next month or two and i plan on making my 1st major purchase here for my new toy:

Chassis Model: Special Deal Hot Seller - Black OPS Aventum
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Not Available
Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X 3.3GHz (Six-Core) (Extreme Performance)
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 (Intel X79 Chipset) (Features USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s)
System Memory: 64GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Dominator DHX (High-Performance)
Power Supply: 1200W Corsair Pro Gold Series (CMPSU-1200AX) (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (180GB Solid State (By: Corsair) (Model: Force GT Series CSSD-F180GBGT-BK) (SATA 6Gbps)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (3TB HITACHI Deskstar (7200 RPM) (SATA 6Gbps) (H3IK30003272SW)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: Blu-Ray Player/DVD Writer (Play Blu-Ray and Burn DVDs) (Slim Slot Loading Edition)
Optical Drive 2: - Not Available
Internet Access: !PROMOTION: Killer 2100 (Optimized for Online Gaming) Lag and Latency Reduction
Video Card(s): 2x SLI Quad SLI (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 4GB (Includes PhysX)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion (Includes Front I/O) (PCI-Express Slot Based)
Extreme Cooling: Digital Storm Aventum Cryo-TEC System for CPU and Liquid Cooling for Video Cards + Chipset
H20 Tube Color: Orange Tubing with High-Performance Fluid (UV Lighting Reactive)
Chassis Airflow: - Not Available
Internal Lighting: Internal Chassis Lighting System (White)
Enhancements: - Not Available
Chassis Mods: HailStorm & 950Si: Processor & Video Card Area: Drill and Mount Two Side Window 120mm Fan Blow-Holes
Noise Reduction: Noise Suppression Package Stage 2 (Optimized Airflow & Fan Speeds with Noise Dampening Material)
LaserMark: - No Thanks
CPU Boost: Stage 2: Overclock CPU 4.5GHz to 4.8GHz (Requires Pro/Deluxe/Sabertooth Motherboard)
Graphics Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Memory Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my memory
OS Boost: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: Advanced Recovery Kit (40GB Hard Drive Partition of Image With OS & Drivers)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: Microsoft Office 2010 Pro (Full Retail Box Packaging)
Game: - No Thanks
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 10-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Customer Care with 6 Year Limited Warranty
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:08am
Hi BGP0415,

I suggest that you make a new thread in the Configuration forum.

Make sure you tell us why you need 64MB of memory???

Frank
HAF 922
EVGA X58 LE
6GB DS Certified
Corsair 750TX
HDD-1TB
Optical Drv
ATI Radeon 5870

Quote michael2117 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:05am
Originally posted by Alex

Why should I purchase my computer from Digital Storm instead of the competitors?

Let’s break it down on why Digital Storm is your best choice for your next gaming pc:

i. Customer Service & Support: Digital Storm understands the importance of customer support when you need it most. We don’t stop helping our customers until they are fully satisfied. We treat your problems as ours. Our technicians are gamers and enthusiasts and have the knowledge and experience to get you exactly what you want. Don’t forget, every system comes with a 3 year Warranty, and Life-time U.S. Based tech support.

ii. Proven Track Record: From our community of hard core gamers, knowledgeable enthusiasts, and past customers to award winning reviews and media presence. Since 2001, it’s clear that Digital Storm knows how to build a fine-tuned monster gaming machine.

iii. Extensive Quality Control: Our staff takes pride in the products we build and service and it is reflected in the systems that leave our facility. To ensure every product leaves our facility flawless, every procedure is double checked by two separate individuals. Our units are tested extensively with the most demanding software utilities and games.

iv. Overall Value: It’s not just the price of the components that you need to look for; it’s also the customer service, support, and quality that come along with it. With Digital Storm you truly get a great deal. You get a great gaming pc from a top system builder at a great price with an excellent customer care package.

v. Us over Them: Digital Storm isn’t here to sell the lowest priced systems and cut corners on quality and customer support. We bring the best of both worlds into one. The choice is clear; Digital Storm provides the best quality, customer service, and performance for our customers without charging a high premium like some of our competitors do.

However, not only that, don't just take our word for it, read honest reviews by our very own customers here: http://www.digitalstormonline.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=15

Cheers,
Alex 

Quote michael2117 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:21am
Have been using my DS computer for 9 months and still loving it. Recently had a problem where it hung at marvel initializing on boot up. Called DS and Carlos walked me through the act of correcting it. Very pleasant & knowledgeable guy. Had no problem following his directions, was able to explain the steps in non tech. Took no time at all to correct my problem. What a great company, won't go anywhere else for a prebuilt computer. Sorry for above post, new at this.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 May 2012 at 5:47pm
Thank you for sharing your feedback! Big%20Smile

Quote michael2117 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 3:14pm
Technical support is great. Even have initiative to get back to me before I got to them.
 I recently had a problem starting my computer it would hang during boot at initializing marvel & couldn't get to the bios. So I used the jumper to reset the bios which erased the overclock it came with. I emailed support asking what setting they used on my computer so I could put it back properly. Richard emailed promptly & gave detailed step by step instructions to reapply the profile on the computer. After getting to the profile list I decided I would wait to do so as summer in the central valley is here and my computer room gets to 85 degrees F. so I never replied about whether I had fixed it.
Two days after his 1st email, Richard emailed me again wondering if I had succeeded in getting everything fixed. He also sent screenshots of the various bios pages showing the settings for the overclock on the computer they sent me.  
Now that is customer service. Digitial Storm (or at least Richard) is going all out to make sure you are happy with your computer.
I can't see myself ever goimg elsewhere for another computer. Great customer support is a rarity these days. So when you find it, you know you're dealing with a company that cares and that's who you want to deal with and forget the rest.Awesome
Smile
Jwee1125 View Drop Down

Quote Jwee1125 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 6:41pm
I have to admit right out of the gate that feel like I'm taking another shot in the dark here. I have researched and read reviews and researched some more trying to figure out where (or even IF) I wanted to buy another computer from an online retailer, much less another laptop.

Let's just say my last "power buying" adventure left me with a bad taste in my mouth and a $1600 door stop about 3 weeks after the 1 year warranty expired. I'd had issues with the thing since day 1, but being an experienced tech support provider with the "DUDE! You're getting a..." company, I figured out a way to get by the minor inconvenience of an overheating issue. That is until my wife needed to use it and forgot the USB powered cooling fan that I had been sitting on up to that point.

So here I am again, preparing to take a leap of faith and go with Digital Storm. The way I have it figured is, if it lasts 3 weeks longer than my last one, I'll still have a year, 10 months, and 14 days to get it worked on, eh?
Mankind will never live up to our full potential until we stop looking for supernatural answers to natural questions.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 6:44pm
Welcome to the community! I'm sure we'll do our best to build you an awesome system and provide great support behind it. Computers can be sensitive things, if issues do arise, we'll do our best to help take care of them.

Feel free to post in the "Configuration Discussion" area so that our community can help! Big%20Smile

FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 4:58am
Hi Jwee1125,

Welcome to the DS Forum. If you read through this long thread you find many, many happy customers. You will also find many forum members who own DS computers over in the Configuration Forum waiting and willing to help you. This forum and DS are not like others that you may have done business with in the past.

One thing you should consider is buying another year or two of warranty just for the peace of mind. The normal DS warranty is for three years support and one year of parts. The additional year gets you four years support and 2 years of parts. DS also provides lifetime support. So if you have a problem you call DS and they will try to help you solve your problem. You just won't find a better warranty from any other computer company. You will also find as you read through the Forums that the members here help to solve many problems and are a great source of information.

Frank

Edited by FrankW - 21 Aug 2012 at 8:35am
HAF 922
EVGA X58 LE
6GB DS Certified
Corsair 750TX
HDD-1TB
Optical Drv
ATI Radeon 5870
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 9:05am
Well said FrankW.
thatslifeyoutube View Drop Down

Quote thatslifeyoutube Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 3:42am

To see my full review on my computer from Digital Storm check me out on youtube account name below, great computer. If I ever had to buy another computer it would be from them.

On youtube MrSandal704
MrSandal704 On YouTube
parkeraustin72 View Drop Down

Quote parkeraustin72 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 7:09am
My Experience with Digital Storm:
Well, where does one start with these reviews?.... I guess I'll start with the build... I ordered the ODEv2 Level 1 on a thursday and they recieved the information that day and began processing it. My PC entered stage one on friday and stayed there until Monday the 5th of AUG. From there it went from Stage 1 to stage 5 in just ONE day. Needless to say I was pleased with how fast it was going and was checking in every hour to see if it had updated lol. Anyway...
      The next day, it was into stage 6, final QA check etc and moved to stage 7 that same day. DS was not messing around when it came to completeing this build... Wednesday it finishes but doesn't ship out until thursday the 8th. Moving forward to the 13th(monday) I recieve me PC Big%20Smile. I could barely contain my excitement as I lugged this massive box down my slim hallway into the office. I quickly tore open the box to find my PC unscaved and in perfect condition, at least physically anyway... I then proceeded to do my own QA and ensure the connections were all completely seated, and there were (Good job DS QA!!Awesome)
     I plugged it in and it started up like a bat outta heal, loading to the desktop in a mere 20 seconds which is the fastest I've ever seen a PC load. With little hesitation, I began trying to install games. First, SWOTR --- Install failed.... Then Star Craft 2 --- Install failed could not write.... Then world of Warcraft --- Install failed, could not write.... Then Resident Evil 5 -- Install failed couldnt write.... It was at this point that I knew I had a problem... I recieved my PC after 5 PST (6:30 my time) so DS tech support was closed. I posted on the forums and within 30 min Alex, and a few others began posting on my issues and giving me things to try in order to troubleshoot why it wasn't installing. From here, I'm going to skip ahead because describing all of the steps I tried would take up an entire PAGE of this forum :p
As it turned out, it was a bad stick of RAM that was determined through MEMTEST86. DS's top Tech (Richard) stuck by me through this endeavor and up until that point he thought it was the harddrive due to the spikes in the Evaluations report from HDTUNE. I let him know of this new result and he immediately spoke to his supervisor to get a second opinion on pushing ahead to get new RAM sent to me. Not because he wasn't sure, but because he likes to get a second opinion. That being said, he pushed it on through and I now have another 8 GB of RAM on it's way to save my PC. The good news is only 1 stick of my Corsair Vengeance ram was bad so I'm still able to play all of my games and install everything perfectly fine with 4 GB. Was this experience disappointing? Yes. Is it fixed now? Yes. Did DS tech support acknowledge me the 50 times I called them? Yes, and they returned my calls each time with enthusiasm and willingness to help. The bad stick of RAM was simply out of their control. Hardware just fails sometimes regardless of how many hours you stress test components.

AS a recap, I'm going to Bullet style why you should buy from DS

- Customer Support: Even though their hours aren't necessarily ideal, they're very helpful and quick to return calls and concerns, even if you impatient like me, you'll be happy with their promptness and ability to help you out

- Quality of Their PCs: Even though I had a bad stick of RAM, everything else was TOP notch to include the interior components when it comes to wiring and how well everything is put together; I've YET to see a company with better quality than DS.

-SPEEDY build: They don't mess around for 3 weeks when it comes to building a PC for you. That to me says that they care about their customers because they have a similar if not the same passion for gaming and PCS as their customers do, so they want to put out a well built, rock solid machine for you as quickly as they can manage in order to maintain that high quality and great customer service.

Those are just the 3 main points that I could think of off the top of my head, which a still 3 BIG main points by the way, but the bottom line is, You're going to be HAPPY with what you pay for when you buy from Digital Storm because in the end, I know I am. Cool
Integrity First, Service Before Self, and Excellence In All We Do
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 11:43am
Thank you for posting your review!
Sylar View Drop Down

Quote Sylar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:42am
I can't wait to get my VANQUISH computer. I have never played games on high settings. I had a piece of sh*t from some Office Max or whatever, and have only played World of Warcraft for basically 7-8 years on low settings. Anyway, the customer support is absolutely great. I was chatting with Brian Benoit and he gave me solid, sound advice.

All I ask is for packaging to be more secure. I just don't feel comfortable because I've seen delivery guys kick boxes or throw them over a fence (if anyone of you knows about this story: a USPS man threw a package that was fragile over a fence, it must have been a plasma t.v., and the surveillance camera caught the whole thing on tape). We need robots to do this kind of job.
Onkel_Ken View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Onkel_Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 May 2013 at 3:49pm
It will be there soon then you will be gaming with a Beast!
HAF 932 i7 920 OC 3.60 V8
EVGA GTX Titan SC 6GB VRAM
RAM 12GB Corsair Vengeance
1KW Corsair PS 300GB VelociRaptor
Western Digital 500GB 1TB BU
EVGA X58 Fatality X-Fi Champion
Sylar View Drop Down

Quote Sylar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 May 2013 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Onkel_Ken

It will be there soon then you will be gaming with a Beast!
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 May 2013 at 7:02pm
 Excited
Sylar View Drop Down

Quote Sylar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 May 2013 at 9:09am

Only wish California's sales tax wasn't so costly. That was about an extra hundred by the sales tax alone. Just ridiculous...
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 5:46pm
Ouch Crazy

Luckily DS is still worth it! Big%20Smile

Edited by Tidgxor - 04 Jun 2013 at 5:47pm
Nomad1970 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Nomad1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Sylar

Only wish California's sales tax wasn't so costly. That was about an extra hundred by the sales tax alone. Just ridiculous...

Another good reason to live in Montana. Sales tax = 0.00%
My Precious:
C.M. 942 HAF X
i7 3930K @4.3GHz
Noctura NH-D14 SE2011
ASUS Sabertooth X79
16GB DDR3 1600MHz
1050W Corsair
240GB Corsair SSD
1TB W.D. HD
2 x GTX 670 4GB
<br
Wilder View Drop Down

Quote Wilder Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 6:57am
While I have not yet received my machine, I have already experienced the fantastic support from Digital Storm.
In the excitement of ordering, I overlooked adding a media card reader. Now close to panic time, I called.  The matter was handled very well, no waves, no recriminations, all very professional.
While I don't recommend last-minute changes, I am glad Digital Storm was able to accommodate me.  It augers a great relationship with a reputable company.
Kudos to Mike and Digital Storm!

PS: Congratulations on the new laptops!

Edited by Wilder - 17 Jul 2013 at 7:18am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>