FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When will I get my PC?

Post Date: 2014-06-28

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tanman View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tanman Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: When will I get my PC?
    Posted: 28 Jun 2014 at 9:22pm
I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place...

Tomorrow, a Sunday, I will be purchasing the preconfigurated Vanquish 2 Level 3. I live in NewYork. If I submit the order for this preconfigured on a Sunday, when do you think I will get it? It is already protested and rebuilt, I believe. I didn't make any changes to the configuration so they should be able to instantly send it out. I am getting the regular ground shipping.

Thanks ahead of Time,

Tanner
Theokritos View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Theokritos Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jun 2014 at 9:50pm
You may expect Digital Storm to process your order during their normal business hours. Once your order and payment are processed, your Vanquish should ship within three business days. Some one with a bit more knowledge of ground shipping will need to provide the final puzzel pieces to give you a pretty good idea of when your new machine will arrive.

I know that the wait seems long, but I believe that you will be quite happy with your machine once it arrives. Please keep us posted.
Velox
Cool and Quiet
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X
32GB DDR5 5200MHz
Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Online Status: Online
  Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jun 2014 at 10:24pm
Best case scenario:   If the payment goes through immediately Monday morning, your rig will be ready to ship most likely Wednesday evening.  From No. Cal to New York, if you choose ground, should be 5 BUSINESS DAYS just in transit... meaning it will arrive at the NY Hub on Thursday next (have to consider the weekend plus the July 4th Holiday, these are not BUSINESS DAYS).

So, after arriving in NY, it's then a matter of time to get it on the right truck to you...  I would say earliest would be Friday the 11th... latest should be Tuesday the 15th.

Remember, if you order on Sunday they won't process anything until they come to work on Monday.

Anything sooner than the 11th, go buy lotto tix because you're one of the lucky ones.  After the 15th, you must live with 13 black cats...Smile

(*Disclaimer...  YMMV....  The above is solely based on 30+ years experience in shipping/receiving/trucking.)
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Online Status: Online
  Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jun 2014 at 10:25pm
Oh... btw... welcome to the DS family!  Enjoy your new rig...Awesome
 Post Reply Post Reply