FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vanquish ll Level 4 - CSGO

Post Date: 2014-08-27

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Krausbomb1 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Krausbomb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Vanquish ll Level 4 - CSGO
    Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 7:03pm
Hello, I brought Vanquish 2 level 4 last 2 months. I installed Counter Strike Global Offensive with NVIDA recommended 1920x1200 resolution. I've noticed a big lag while playing any maps and got around 60fps or lower. I really don't understand my graphic card gtx 770 should have over 100 fps or higher in 1920x1200 resolution. Even I decrease my resolution and still received 60fps or lower. On Nvidia GeForce experience , I optimized my CSGO which has reso 1920x1200, Shader detail Very High, Texture Filtering Anisotropic 16x, Display mode full screen, effect detail High, FXAA Anti-aliasing Enabled, Global Shadow Quality High, Model Texture Detail High, Multisampling Anti-Aliasing mode 4x MSAA that's what Nvidia recommended me to use. Please help and Thanks!
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 12:03am
Which monitor? Is it a 60mhz refresh and VSynch is on? that will limit FPS to 60.

bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 3:57am
If vsync doesn't help then I would just adjust the settings yourself. Shadows, AA,AF can be fps hogs and might need tweaking. Some of these settings being lowered is barely noticeable on a 1920x1200 resolution screen.

GeForce experience is a guess on their part. Even game developers can't say for sure what each setup should be set to.   Even two identical rigs can perform a little differently.
prince66 View Drop Down

Quote prince66 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 6:39am
its a nice forum,.,,.,,,.
Prince
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Oct 2014 at 5:21pm
You have to remember that. Geforce Experience optimizes your game for the absolutely best visual game play while staying over like 30fps.  Seeing as the standard is like "it's playable over 30fps".  So they don't say ... Hey GTX 770... he can do over 100fps if we turn off AA etc.. etc..

Also, I'm 99% sure you have vsync on.
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Samsung 980 Pro 512GB m.2
Samsung 960 PRO 2TB m.2 x2

Quote Krausbomb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jan 2015 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Snaike

Which monitor? Is it a 60mhz refresh and VSynch is on? that will limit FPS to 60.

Hello Snaike,
Since I can't sent a link here, you mind going on amazon and put Gateway FHD2400 Black-Silver 24" 3ms HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor w/ 4-port USB Hub and Height & Pivot Adjustments 400 cd/m2 1000:1

Most people say monitor doesn't affect fps. And of course I took VSync off. I've played csgo on 1920x1080 reso and still 40-90fps.
I tried using 800x600 which gives me 40-70fps.
I updated latest new GeForce and nothing works to boost over 200fps.
FrankW View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote FrankW Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 8:16am
Krausbomb1 wrote: "I updated latest new GeForce and nothing works to boost over 200fps."

You have a computer with a single 770 and you are expecting to get 200fps. I just don't see that happening under any circumstances. Why would you want to have 200fps? Have you played a game like COD or Battelfield where there are a boat load of bench marks to compare to your computer? You may have unrealistic expectations for your computer.

Frank    

Edit: I should state that I am not familiar with CSGO and don't know how demanding of a game it is. So my thoughts may be way off base. I still think you might have unrealistic expectations though.

Edited by FrankW - 05 Jan 2015 at 8:56am

Quote Krausbomb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 8:18am
.............. wrong post.

Edited by Krausbomb1 - 12 Jan 2015 at 8:20am

Quote Krausbomb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 8:19am
Originally posted by FrankW

Krausbomb1 wrote: "I updated latest new GeForce and nothing works to boost over 200fps."

You have a computer with a single 770 and you are expecting to get 200fps. I just don't see that happening under any circumstances. Why would you want to have 200fps? Have you played a game like COD or Battelfield where there are a boat load of bench marks to compare to your computer? You may have unrealistic expectations for your computer.

Frank    

Edit: I should state that I am not familiar with CSGO and don't know how demanding of a game it is. So my thoughts may be way off base. I still think you might have unrealistic expectations though.

Hello Frank, Thanks for the reply.

I have GTX 770 which is high graphic card. Most people who play counter strike global offensive with GTX 660 or below has over 200 fps while I don't. I did everything trying to get over 200 fps to make it better smooth gaming without lag/freezes.
In CSGO I only have 40-90 fps which isn't good and makes my game little lag/un-smooth. I ask many people and they said my PC should have around 200 + fps on csgo.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 8:48am
Here's a "fix" I found  some mentioning a while back......If you aren't using HDMI with sound through the gtx 770, then go into Device manager and  click the Sound Audio, right click the Nvidia HD Audios and Disable all the NVidia HD Audio drivers.     This forces the gtx 770 not to use HD Audio and the Realtek Audio driver is used for the speakers. 

Theory is, the NVidia drivers, which are only used for HDMI, are being used even if one uses external speakers off the motherboard.  The RealTek is for the motherboard outputs and the Nvidia for the card.  The Nvidia HD drivers are lugging down the card and dropping frames.    The Nvidia HD Audio is interferring with Realtek. 

Some will uninstall the Nvidia HD Audio drivers.  If Windows tries ti reinstall at the next boot, then you need to change Device Install Settings to manual.

Caution.....I have never tried this so its up to those reading this whether to try it.   Really no harm in trying that I can see.  Windows will usually just reinstall at the next boot cycle whatever you uninstall.  Hopefully.  Big%20Smile

If this works, let us know.   

Edited by bprat22 - 12 Jan 2015 at 8:54am

Quote Krausbomb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by bprat22

Here's a "fix" I found  some mentioning a while back......If you aren't using HDMI with sound through the gtx 770, then go into Device manager and  click the Sound Audio, right click the Nvidia HD Audios and Disable all the NVidia HD Audio drivers.     This forces the gtx 770 not to use HD Audio and the Realtek Audio driver is used for the speakers.  Theory is, the NVidia drivers, which are only used for HDMI, are being used even if one uses external speakers off the motherboard.  The RealTek is for the motherboard outputs and the Nvidia for the card.  The Nvidia HD drivers are lugging down the card and dropping frames.    The Nvidia HD Audio is interferring with Realtek.  Some will uninstall the Nvidia HD Audio drivers.  If Windows tries ti reinstall at the next boot, then you need to change Device Install Settings to manual.Caution.....I have never tried this so its up to those reading this whether to try it.   Really no harm in trying that I can see.  Windows will usually just reinstall at the next boot cycle whatever you uninstall.  Hopefully.  Big%20SmileIf this works, let us know.    

Hello bprat,

Thanks for helping me out but I want to make sure which audio. You said disable all of the NVIDIA HD Audio Drivers and I'm on device manager figuring it out which one. Here's my list of sound and tell me which one to disable. NVIDIA High Definition Audio, NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM), Realtek High Def Audio

Edited by Krausbomb1 - 13 Jan 2015 at 3:47pm
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 5:02pm
My understanding is to Disable all the Nvidia HD audio and just leave the Realtek. So both in your case.   Realtek is all you need for motherboard output. You could try just the Audio first and the Virtual after but I would do both up front. Can always switch back.

I don't know why some have the frame lag and others don't .

I hope this works out. Let us know.   Thanks.

Edited by bprat22 - 13 Jan 2015 at 5:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply