FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Apollo...

Post Date: 2014-07-03

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PCHammer View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote PCHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: The Apollo...
    Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 5:01pm
Has anyone purchased one yet? I'm just curious as this will help narrow down my search. Does it preform well/ run games well? Can it support dual monitors? And is it worth it generally overall? Just a few questions!
Nav View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Employee

Quote Nav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 5:37pm
It really comes down to what you put inside the chassis. What does your budget look like? That way, we can help configure something that can do what you want with the PC.
PCHammer View Drop Down

Quote PCHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Nav

It really comes down to what you put inside the chassis. What does your budget look like? That way, we can help configure something that can do what you want with the PC.

Monitor/addons not included, probably 1500-1600
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 3:42am
I and others gave some advice on this in your other thread, Just a Quick Question.
PCHammer View Drop Down

Quote PCHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 9:07am
Originally posted by bprat22

I and others gave some advice on this in your other thread, Just a Quick Question.

Actually I do need some help on that forum whenever you get the chance!
Ruefio View Drop Down

Quote Ruefio Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 5:30pm
So I am semi-hardware literate newbie. Having built my own computer 5 years ago, I am l looking in the market for a new one. I like knowing I have the comfort of someone being responsible for my rig should problems arise, something I learned you don't have when you build your own, and as such I am willing to pay the extra for someone else to build my computer. I am fairly competent with most things and how they work but I lack the knowledge base and experience about all the parts. My question is: I am currently running a dual monitor system at 1080p, both at 1960 and 1280 resolution. I normally play League of Legends, Blizzard games (Primarily SC2) and I have intentions to play Titan Fall on my pc. I do run at least 3 programs at all times while my game is running (I tend to stream to my friends to help them improve). Is the Vanquish lvl4 a good purchase and can it handle what I plan to put it through or would a Apollo lvl 3 work. If going the Apollo I plan to replace the gtx 780 with two gtx 770 SLI. I am asking for practical advice. I am on a budget and the less I have to spend to accomplish what I need for a few years until I finish my degree, the better; seeing as if I don't ask I am always tempted to go harder (IE: I'd go for a lvl 1 Hailstorm with everything being liquid cooled).
Ruefio View Drop Down

Quote Ruefio Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 5:30pm
ps- (Sorry for double post) Is this the appropriate place to place my inquiry?
 Post Reply Post Reply