FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PS3's wonderful downscaling..

Post Date: 2011-11-26

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lous55 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lous55 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:42pm
I hate ports, i strictly belive pc can recieve undoubtly more content or extremely more detail presented. Console is very limited, and offer so little. Maybe that will change in there future console.
EliteSoldier245 View Drop Down

Quote EliteSoldier245 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Jun 2012 at 11:22am
Well you have to look at what you want. Console gaming is only cheap if you already have a TV set aside for gaming and you still won't get the full experience without surround sound so your looking at more than the base price for a console. You also have to accept to lag behind gaming alot since consoles are set back to the hardware that they were put with at the date they came out. 1080p is really a feat to pull off with a PS3 that's why only less intensive games have 1080p available and more hardcore games like Uncharted 3 have only 720p.
Correct me if i'm wrong
SpicierMire View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote SpicierMire Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 4:57pm
Verified DS Customer complaining about gaming on a PS3? Gimme a break...

The only use for the PS3 I have in my living room is for home entertainment purposes and/or exclusive games, which, as Zurginator pointed out, can NOT be rendered in 1080p, lest they be nothing more than a slide show.

The whole idea of "console-gaming" is based on gaming "hassle-free" and that's that; PC gaming has always been and will forever be better in all remaining aspects...except for a few exclusives perhaps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12