FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MW3

Post Date: 2011-11-10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
WardTheSteak View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: MW3
    Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 2:49pm
There isn't much to say about this game other than ctrl+c, ctrl+ v, and I knew better..

Edited by WardTheSteak - 10 Nov 2011 at 2:50pm
aCi11i3s View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote aCi11i3s Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 1:10pm
FR3SHM3AT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote FR3SHM3AT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 3:05pm

I loved the single player of this game. MW3 was fun and action packed. Loved how it tied in scenes from other games, but from another persons view. I played it straight through, that's how much I liked it.Only downfall the game was way to short. MW3 takes less than 5hrs to complete.

Multiplayer..  At first hated it. Most likely because Ive been rockin Black Ops for past year, but kept playing and I'm so glad I did. Im really enjoy it and that's what it all comes down to.

Was it FUN ?  Yes and hasnt stopped  :)
already have some F.A.N.'s

Still have alot to learn and timing is way different.
No doubt I'll get there.

FR3SHM3AT
    Strong

LOL @ Battlefield Multiplayer  ZZzzzzz......IMO

Liq View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Liq Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 8:59am
 Go play BF3 cq64 on Grand Bazaar or Op Metro, and tell me this recycled junk is more intense...

MW3 is a waste of a perfectly good gaming system, such a console turd.

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by FR3SHM3AT

I loved the single player of this game. MW3 was fun and action packed. Loved how it tied in scenes from other games, but from another persons view. I played it straight through, that's how much I liked it.Only downfall the game was way to short. MW3 takes less than 5hrs to complete.

Multiplayer..  At first hated it. Most likely because Ive been rockin Black Ops for past year, but kept playing and I'm so glad I did. Im really enjoy it and that's what it all comes down to.

Was it FUN ?  Yes and hasnt stopped  :)
already have some F.A.N.'s

Still have alot to learn and timing is way different.
No doubt I'll get there.

FR3SHM3AT
    Strong

LOL @ Battlefield Multiplayer  ZZzzzzz......IMO

Seriously?....  I bet you didn't even play many of the game modes for BF3..  You seem to like more small scale stuff.  Did you try Squad Rush, Team DM, Squad DM??  I mean come on..  MW3 can't even hold BF3's jock strap, the multiplayer requires no strategy, it is a mindless killfest at best.

Is it a bit better in balance and map structure than MW2?  Yes..  But did it deserve to be released as a new game at $60?  Hell no.  I took screen shots of MW2 and MW3 and put them side by side.  You can't even tell which one is which.  The game is a complete copy paste, and could have been an expansion pack. 

BF3 is miles better in graphics, gun balance, team play, competitive value, $ value. This is coming from a long time COD fan.  I just can't take the games anymore, it is greedy development at best I will give my hard earned dollars to studios who try to put out quality content.

FR3SHM3AT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote FR3SHM3AT Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 4:03pm
To each his own and yes I played it enough to know I didnt like it. Just my own opinion. Glad you liked it and enjoy . Just a better looking rehash of bf2 IMO

ps.

$400,000,000     1st day

are you kidding me.

Guess im not the only one who likes the game.

Hahaha

Wonberger View Drop Down

Quote Wonberger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 7:40pm
"Just a better looking rehash of bf2 IM"

Seriously?

Quote WardTheSteak Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 1:33pm

To each his own and yes I played it enough to know I didnt like it. Just my own opinion. Glad you liked it and enjoy . Just a better looking rehash of bf2 IMO

ps.

$400,000,000     1st day

are you kidding me.

Guess im not the only one who likes the game.

Hahaha

Seriously?  You want to talk about rehash?  How can you say it's a rehash when you're enjoying the heck out of MW3? 

I've got a question for you, was MW1 or MW2 your first COD game?  You say to each their own, but that argument doesn't hold water in this situation.  I have been a COD fan, I have played COD1, 2, and on..  The quality has deviated from the franchise, and now the only thing they are trying to maximize is profits.  No matter how much criticism they take about their rehash methods and 12 year old engine they still put out the same crap at premium prices. 

Also, don't even bring sales into this argument..  SInce when does the sale amount reflect quality?  By your argument WoW is the best MMO there ever was, people like Taylor Swift make the best music, Twilight movies are the best..  You get my point?  COD is now a part of the pop culture, and it is a current fad.  If you're cool you play COD.  I enjoyed the older COD's but now the redundancy and lack of originality in the series is killing it. Hey let's sell a map pack with a 6 hour long campain for $60.. 
Wonberger View Drop Down

Quote Wonberger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by WardTheSteak

Hey let's sell a map pack with a 6 hour long campain for $60.. 

This is what gets to me. It's basically just a new campaign every year for 60 bucks. I really loved the first modern warfare, but I feel like theyre taking advantage of people here. If you buy one game for multiplayer youre almost forced to get the new one next year, since everyone moves on.
Invader Mig View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Invader Mig Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 2:52am

Just a better looking rehash of bf2 IMO

I get you like MW3 and I don't feel you should have to defend yourself, but that has to be one of the stupidest quotes I've ever heard. You and I both know that was just an attempt to troll because everyone is rightfully calling MW3 a rehash. If you're having fun with your game, that's all that matters.
henry5522 View Drop Down

Quote henry5522 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 8:21pm
Thanks for sharing the link..Awesoem..
jackaroda View Drop Down

Quote jackaroda Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 5:11am
Big!Big!Big! fan of Call of Duty series.Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 better than Black Ops game.Two Platform access this game PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360..

maxyme View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote maxyme Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 1:26pm
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 better than Black Ops game.[/QUOTE]
there is absolutely no way in hell that is true.
Steam:pcmaster160
tju76 View Drop Down

Quote tju76 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 11:19am
BF3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MW3
xii View Drop Down

Quote xii Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 9:34am
MW3 was... hugely disappointing to me, I really liked the unlock style of black ops and you could do it with dedicated servers.  Dedicated in MW3 is unranked..  bah.  Not my thing.

In BF3 - I can't find people ever before they shoot me and the first 4 matches I got in were with people openly advertising their hacks. :-( 
jmaster299 View Drop Down

Quote jmaster299 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 6:54pm
Going back to the original MoH games and later the original CoD games, I've always been more into the single player aspect of warfare shooters. That's mainly due to the fact that the early games had to be more focused on single player content.

I've spent a lot of time on the multiplayer aspect of the various warfare games too but never truly enjoyed it. Way too many kids and very little sense of community and team work. That's why for multiplayer I have always preferred games like CS or TF2 because you pick a server, or servers, and stick with them and get to know the regulars.

Yes you can play with friends in MW or BF also but it is not the same thing, not even close. So when I rate the MW or BF franchises I have to rate them on their first player experience more then anything else. As it happens I prefer the MW series for both single and multiplayer.

Yes there are some epic things you can do in the BF games but I strongly dislike the use of vehicles and other various things in the BF mulitiplayer. For single player I HATE BF. I hate hate hate hate hate every 10 seconds I have to follow some stupid button combo to melee fight someone and stupid stuff like that. Run and gun, that's all it should be.

criTalon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote criTalon Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 12:17pm
Played CS, MOH, all the MW series and BF2, BFBC and BF3. Stuck to BF3 now.
For multiplayer in BF3, if you aren't into the vehicle vs infantry differences, there are always TDM matches. Which as of late, I've been only playing because of a friend who transitioned over from competitive play of CS.
Although I must say, the BF3 single player was at best mediocre...
maxyme View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote maxyme Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 1:41pm
Speaking of CS, anyone played cs:go? I got in the beta recently and its amazing. better than black ops. which i think with servers and all was a very good fps.
Steam:pcmaster160
 Post Reply Post Reply