Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SemperFuzz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SemperFuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: MOH Medal of Honor Beta
    Posted: 22 Jun 2010 at 4:52am
Well i thought i would try the Beta but the Chronic kick to desktop after only a few minutes if playing is all i can stand!  Yes i pre-ordered to get the early Beta Access and yes i plan to get my refund from Steam this week.

The game has the potential to be really nice and it is really fun killing taliban and making them into rag dolls.  With only 4 months to go for the full release i will hold final opions until then and redecide my purchase then.

The kick to desktop is across the board for most users.  The grenades look stupid and look like a smoking tomatoe paste can!  Similar feel to Bad Company 2.  Yes i know its a BETA but it is a very rough Beta and should NOT have required a pre-purchase to play early.  At least i can get my money back. Upset
BrianSLA View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BrianSLA Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Jun 2010 at 1:38am
Yes I also have Beta access... I am seriously hoping the final build is A LOT better. I currently play a ton of Modern Warfare 2 and MW2 kicks MOH's butt hands down for multiplayer shooters. I played it for 3 days and went back to Modern Warfare 2.

I am a CTF God in MW2 but I can barely kill or hit anyone in MOH. And I am so used to your death cam that when I don't see my own death - its is that much less of a game. I like to see how I got wasted / what the other guy saw before he killed me.

HOPEFULLY the improve the multiplayer and hopefully the single player is a great game.
 Post Reply Post Reply