FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LED Question

Post Date: 2014-08-28

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Areion View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Areion Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: LED Question
    Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 4:08pm
Hi! I have sent in a request for help from technical support, but am awaiting a reply so I thought I would ask around the forum for any quick solutions.

I just recently purchased a bolt II with the RGB controller, but it isnt working for me. Am I supposed to do something inside the computer to connect it or is there some kind of software I need to install for the controller to work? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Also, a side note, but I got the ASUS Z97I-PLUS (Intel Z97 Chipset) (Mini-ITX) motherboard and it comes with a dual band antenna. I've been having some issues with the internet connection. I can't hardwire the computer, and I've ordered a booster and a usb wifi antenna, but I'm curious to hear if anyone else had this issue with their wifi antenna (I remember reading something from a while back about someone who had a similar wifi issue, and it seemed to be a big deal to fix).

Thanks again, so excited to start playing some games on this beast!
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 3:18am
Hi Areion.... I don't have either but my understanding is that the RGB lighting should work on power up. If not, remove the side panel, graphics card side , and locate the white/beige control board that the fans and lights plug into and check connections. There's also a software screen to open allowing adjustments.

Have you installed the included flat WIFI antennae into the back connectors?   Then setup is through AI Suite, WIFI module. You don't need the USB WIFI adapter if the motherboard's works.

Hope this helps and if not then give DS a call.

Edited by bprat22 - 29 Aug 2014 at 3:36am
Areion View Drop Down

Quote Areion Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 7:45am
Thank you very much! I'll look into that.
 Post Reply Post Reply