FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just order the VANQUISH II

Post Date: 2014-06-22

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RiceBowl View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote RiceBowl Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Just order the VANQUISH II
    Posted: 22 Jun 2014 at 10:58pm
i have been looking for a gaming pc for weeks then i researching all kind of brand online then it come between ---------- or DS. i been reading the DS form lately for weeks about the Vanquish and i decide pull the trigger on the Vanquish II lvl 4. i just got a email it on Stage 1. i cant wait untill Stage 6 ... i heard it come in a grey case with blue light or black with red light?  I hope the one i will be getting is the grey case with blue light i don't like the black case with the red light.. is it going to be random pick case?....and one other thing about the video card, what brand is going too be? i saw online on youtube people got the PNY. i hope is not that card because in the past i have the PNY brand video card before and it broke down in 2years ...

EDIT: Competitor name removed - Alex

Edited by Alex - 23 Jun 2014 at 9:01am
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 2:49am
Hi RiceBowl.... Welcome to the forums and congrats on the Vanquish level 4.    Best bang for your buck.

Good chance it's the Gray with Blue fans.   The other I believe was a fill-in because of heavy demand. The graphics card is an unknown by us on the forum.

Good luck and a review and couple of pics would be great.

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Jun 2014 at 9:03am
Hi RiceBowl,

Thank you for choosing Digital Storm. You'll love this new system, you made a great choice.

In regards to the video card brand, we use ASUS, EVGA, PNY, GIGABYTE, etc... I'll be honest, all of these brands are good, even PNY. I understand you may have had a PNY card go bad on you, but I assure you that the failure rate between all of these brands is the same. They are all made by the same company, these brands simply place their sticker/branding on the cooler (unless it's a high-end signature card that a specific brand launched on their own).

Hope this helps!
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Jun 2014 at 12:52am
awww... I love my little PNY.    
 Post Reply Post Reply