Post Date: 2014-02-28

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Help me choose between Marauder and Slade builds
    Posted: 28 Feb 2014 at 7:57pm
Budget:
~$2500

Expectations:
I want to run a very good single monitor setup, no 3-D, no triplex or home entertainment system.

Usage:
Pretty demanding flight and racing simulation, FPS gaming, plus digital video and photo editing.

Special Needs:
Hot and dusty environment. PC sited in non-air-conditioned office in southern California.

Saved Ticket #s:

Marauder:

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/comploadmarauder.asp?id=930580

Slade:

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/compload550d.asp?id=930581

Hi guys. This will be my second Digital Storm gaming rig. My current DS PC has been great but is nearing the end of its lifespan and much has changed in the DS product range since I was last here. I've made builds (linked above) for the Slade (because cooling and dust protection are high priorities) and the Marauder (because it seems optimized for my type of gaming.

You can see from both builds that I have upgraded the motherboard in both cases and tried to "future-proof" the GPU by going for the 4 GB option. Both builds have a lot in common, including 16 GB RAM, the same HD arrangement and the hefty PSU I believe I need to run all my peripherals. I do not need a Blu-Ray optical drive.

Basically my questions are:

- Is the level of cooling and dust protection in the Marauder setup really inferior compared to the Slade?

- By the same token, does the Marauder have certain performance benefits for gaming that the Slade does not?

- Can you suggest any alternative component suggestions or upgrades for either build?

- Does either of these builds stand out as better than the other and, if so, why?

I am hoping to order the PC on Monday morning. I will talk to the excellent DS sales guys but would really appreciate some advance intel from you all, as this will give me more to discuss with the DS rep. Thank you!

bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 7:13am
Hi Bahger...   Between the two builds, I would go with the Slade config, considering your environment.    Either will cool to just about the same degree, with the intake and rear exit fans, but the Slade is quieter and with the top and sides all closed in, I would think better at keeping the dust down inside.  Can't say for sure, but less points of entry couldn't hurt.  Neither case offers any better gaming performance over the other. 

Not sure what peripherals you have but for a single card, the 1050Hx seems much more than you need.  The EVGA 750w would handle this just fine unless your periphs are energy hogs.

If your environment is hot ambient temps with no AC then I would stay with the reference 770 4GB card and not the ACX version. The ACX, dual fan setup dumps a lot of its heat into the case instead of out the back of the case like the reference single fan card.   

Change the HDD to the Western Digital Caviar Black for another $19.  A better drive with longer warranty.

Grab the free t-shirt.

Hope this helps and good luck. Big%20Smile

Edited by bprat22 - 01 Mar 2014 at 7:17am
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 10:00am
Extremely welcome and useful response, bprat22, thank you so much for going to the trouble.

I will follow all your advice, as it makes complete sense. By way of an explanation, I remember what a nightmare it was upgrading the PSU on previous PCs so I have always gone defensively high-capacity. I run a Logitech G27 force-feedback steering wheel and pedals, a MS gamepad, CH HOTAS for flight simming (non force feedback) plus printer, a separate scanner and a 30" monitor. If you think they will all run off the smaller PSU with some juice to spare for a additions and upgrades, I will switch to it.

The other consideration, about which I was very clear with the DS sales rep, was that I need to place the PC in a specific location that is against a wall on the right hand side (as you face the front panel head-on). It's important that the case has adequate venting from the left, the top and back, therefore. He assured me that both cases did. My current DS PC has a now discontinued HAF something case that is a very big box; I think the newer DS machines, including the models I am investigating, have smaller cases with smaller footprints so I am cautiously optimistic about cooling. Dust protection is another matter so I appreciate your endorsement of the Slade.

Edited by Bahger - 01 Mar 2014 at 10:07am
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 10:26am
Your flight gear will use little juice from the rig's psu.  The force feedback wheel, printer, monitor,etc all use their own power supply.  The CH HOTAS, at least my Thrustmaster Cougar,  uses the USB power , but not very much at all. 

The Marauder, actually the Corsair C70 and the Slade, the Corsair 550D, in case you want to research them, all have a solid right hand panel so can hug a wall.  Front to back cooling is the most important with these two with the Marauder also needing room on the left and top.    Both also have the option to add more fans if you ever felt the need, but probably not needed. 

Benches I've seen show both have nearly identical cooling under load and idle, with the Slade doing it much quieter.  

Big%20Smile

Edited by bprat22 - 01 Mar 2014 at 10:27am
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 10:35am
Thanks again. I made the changes you suggested to my build and saw a very welcome ~$200 savings.

What a triumph of common sense and smart design it is to allow these cases to vent primarily to the left. I am very relieved about this, as the cases are not modular. I think I will try and get the heavy wiring collection up and away from the rear fans for better cooling but that is easier said than done.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 10:43am
$200 ?   Make sure you changed to the 4GB 770 and not the 2GB card.    The 4GB you might not need, but doesn't hurt.

Good Luck and stay in touch.  Big%20Smile
danjw1 View Drop Down

Quote danjw1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 10:51am
Seems like bprat22 has you well covered. I thought I would drop some links to reviews of the cases:
550D: http://www.anandtech.com/show/5708/corsair-obsidian-550d-starting-to-specialize
C70:http://www.anandtech.com/show/5834/corsair-vengeance-c70-case-review-going-for-the-gamers
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 11:17am
Originally posted by bprat22

$200 ?   Make sure you changed to the 4GB 770 and not the 2GB card.    The 4GB you might not need, but doesn't hurt.Good Luck and stay in touch.  Big%20Smile

Oh, whoops, let me go back in and check. Thank you.

EDIT: Right, that card brings the price up again but I really appreciate the intel about how the 4GB variant I originally chose would have vented so much heat into the case.

Edited by Bahger - 01 Mar 2014 at 11:33am
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 11:58am
Those case reviews are interesting, thanks danjw1. The review for the Obsidian is a little sniffy, but that concerns its durability more than its performance.   If (now more like when) I get this case, it will be interesting to assess the right balance between opening the panels for cooling or closing them for dust protection. The system monitoring software I currently have is no longer supported by its manufacturer so I am going to research another product that can display temps, o/c, fan speeds and all that other good stuff.

Edited by Bahger - 01 Mar 2014 at 7:30pm
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 1:43pm
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 2:01pm
Now, that's what we're talking about.

Real nice rig. Dropping to the Gryphon mobo saved you some good $$ without any sacrifice.   Smaller but unless your planning on adding additional cards, it's all you need and quality components.

Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 6:22pm
Thanks again for all your help.
danjw1 View Drop Down

Quote danjw1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 7:15am
I would switch to the Samsung 840 Pro. It is $5 more, but has both a longer warranty and better performance. Also you could save some money by switching to the Virtue case. Here is a review of that case: http://www.anandtech.com/show/6917/corsair-obsidian-350d-case-review.

Also, don't miss out on your Free T-shirt! ;-)

Edited by danjw1 - 02 Mar 2014 at 7:20am
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 9:44am
I will check that case out but cooling and dust protection are priorities for me.

And, yes, it would be foolish not to get the T-shirt!
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 10:06am
While I'm at it, does anyone know about liquid cooling options?  It does not look like you can upgrade them in the Slade anyway (it requires the 120mm radiator based solution).  My current DS machine has been my first to have LC and it's been great, although I had to refill the supposedly closed system with coolant about three years in, which was tricky but fine, and I wonder if this can be avoided in more up-to-date LC systems?  From the looks of it, DS's high-end LC systems addd about $1200 which indicates to me that they are for the ultimate, $4k-$5k range of PCs.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 10:21am
You can upgrade the 120mm liquid cooler with the stage 2  H100i 240mm sealed liquid cooler.   But, it does require the top acoustic panel on the Slade to be removed permanently.  The 240 mm radiator would mount under the top panel instead of against the back wall.  It works great but does open it up and might be a little noisier.

The HydroLux, true water cooler, I don't think would fit in the Slade. Room for a seperate reservoir, etc would be needed.  But not 100% on that.  Water cooling as in the HydroLux is more a luxury than really needed.  It is nice, cools great and can be quieter if the video cards are water cooled, but is more $$.   The liquid coolers like like Vortex 120 and h100i are sealed units with no maintenance at all.  No way to add fluid. 

Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 11:39am
Yes, I do not want to shoehorn some massive watercooling system into this box but you only get to make this call one time.  I'm sure that if they describe the reference cooling setup as adequate, it is.  My house gets to be 70 - 80 degrees with no a/c at the height of the summer, so I have to pay attention.  Good to know that I won'y be refilling the coolant system!
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 12:49pm
FWIW, this is the build I just bought.  In case the information is of any value to you, i.e. especially if you are prospective buyers, I upgraded the chassis fans (best possible airflow is critical for me) and went from the reference PSU to the 760W Corsair AX760.  This is not because of the extra 10W but because, as the tech explained to me, this is a more efficient, platinum-rated PSU that has a better input/output ratio, in other words, it delivers more of the power from the wall to the PC.  I think this justifies the extra $100 and explains the difference between CX and AX PSUs from Corsair.  It's not very much bulkier and does not put out more heat.

Thanks for all your help and sage advice, especially bprat22.  I owe you a beer.

Edited by Bahger - 03 Mar 2014 at 12:51pm
Counsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Counsel Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Bahger

FWIW, this is the build I just bought.  In case the information is of any value to you, i.e. especially if you are prospective buyers, I upgraded the chassis fans (best possible airflow is critical for me) and went from the reference PSU to the 760W Corsair AX760.  This is not because of the extra 10W but because, as the tech explained to me, this is a more efficient, platinum-rated PSU that has a better input/output ratio, in other words, it delivers more of the power from the wall to the PC.  I think this justifies the extra $100 and explains the difference between CX and AX PSUs from Corsair.  It's not very much bulkier and does not put out more heat.

Thanks for all your help and sage advice, especially bprat22.  I owe you a beer.

Congratulations on your new system. A high-efficiency/Platinum PSU is a smart choice if you have heat concerns; less power coming in from the wall means less heat in your case. I recently purchased a very similar system to yours, and I've been very happy with it. Plenty of performance and very low noise.

Now for the tough part of waiting for your new rig to arrive!
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 1:08pm
Excellent rig. I think they just added that psu. Nice pick.

Gulp!Gulp! Thanks for the beer.
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 1:11pm
Thanks! 

I'll need to play with the case cover installation to figure out what combination of covers on vs. covers off gives me the best balance between cooling and dust protection.

It's my first SSD, so it will also take a little trial and error to make sure that applications like iTunes which need to be installed on the C: drive (the SSD) with the OS read data from the HD (the E: or F: drive in the DS configuration, I believe).  And I think Steam needs to live on the same drive as its games library, so that will be the HD, too.  I don't need to run games from an SSD.  

I have a 23" monitor and no desire to go much bigger or to run multiple monitors so I am hoping that I can run graphics-intensive games somewhere close to maxed-out and get good frames/performance with that GPU. 

I think I still have a reasonable amount of headroom with that PSU.

Edited by Bahger - 03 Mar 2014 at 1:12pm
Counsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Counsel Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 3:39pm

Thanks! 

I'll need to play with the case cover installation to figure out what combination of covers on vs. covers off gives me the best balance between cooling and dust protection.

It's my first SSD, so it will also take a little trial and error to make sure that applications like iTunes which need to be installed on the C: drive (the SSD) with the OS read data from the HD (the E: or F: drive in the DS configuration, I believe).  And I think Steam needs to live on the same drive as its games library, so that will be the HD, too.  I don't need to run games from an SSD.  

I have a 23" monitor and no desire to go much bigger or to run multiple monitors so I am hoping that I can run graphics-intensive games somewhere close to maxed-out and get good frames/performance with that GPU. 

I think I still have a reasonable amount of headroom with that PSU.

Your rig has a more efficient PSU and a slightly less power-hungry GPU than mine, so it should run slightly cooler. My Slade runs perfectly fine fully closed, so I suspect that yours will do the same, except possibly when temperatures hit 80 degrees Fahrenheit indoors. Fingers crossed for you.

As for performance... check out Anandtech's bench figures for the GTX 770 at 1080p Ultra settings:
http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/829
I think you're going to have some fun.
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 4:21pm
Those are reassuring numbers.  I haven't played games at 50+ FPS, even at medium settings, in years.  Right now I'm glad if I can sustain 30 FPS with a lot of eye-candy switched off.

As for "now for the tough part of waiting for your new rig to arrive!": well, when I ordered my current gaming rig from DS, about five years ago (its GPU, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 2GB was very high-end, 6GB RAM was a lot and the CPU o/c gets between 3.3GHz and 3.9GHz out of a 2.66 GHz processor) their build-out and delivery time was 6 weeks, not 10 -15 days, and I think they offered basically three desktop products.  It's been a long time since I came here but DS have obviously been busy and there was never any doubt in my mind that I'd be back (even though they sent me a PC with a faulty on/off switch and I had to ship the huge thing back).  So...that 10 -15 days will go by in a flash compared to last time!

Even now, with the old DS PC dying on its feet, the fans rattling and the GPU always crapping out (and it only boots to Vista 64x successfully every second or third attempt) it can run Thief, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Arma 3, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, DCS A-10 and Wargame AirLand Battle at acceptable (i.e. 30+) FPS at just below medium settings; that's a testament to just what a good machine it has been.  However, Assassin's Creed 4 was threatening to be a slideshow, as were bits of Thief and I don't think it's going to be up to running Titanfall at all.  It will be great to be able to run the most demanding games at, or close to, maxed, and get silky-smooth 50+ FPS!  And, finally, the case for the new PC is significantly smaller than the huge Cooler Master HAF 932 that houses my current rig; this will give me more room for airflow.  Progress is a wonderful thing!

Edited by Bahger - 03 Mar 2014 at 4:24pm
Dakota Red View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Dakota Red Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Mar 2014 at 11:32am
Hey Bahger, welcome to the DS family (again) and to that little corner nook of us Slade owners.  Cool

One thing I thought I might mention to you is that you can mitigate a small amount of your dust problem by placing your computer on top of some kind of stand about a foot off the floor. This helps because air currents are more pronounced at floor level and so more dust is flowing around the the air intake vents of your computer when you place it on the floor. I don't know that you will see a large difference but then every little bit helps, right.
Performance matters. Non-Performance is not an option.
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Mar 2014 at 12:12pm
Thanks again, Red, and I appreciate all the sound advice.

My PC tower sits on a low raised portion of a built-in bookshelf.  It's only four inches off the floor but it's better than nothing.  The SoCal air is full of dust; I do not want to live in a sealed environment and can't stand air conditioning.  And we have cats (with very limited access to my office, though).   Having said all that, I will only have myself to blame if I do not keep the dust under control in and around the Slade, as the side door is so easy to remove, even though I will have to get on my back, with a flashlight and a mini-vac, to access it, as the box sits under a desk (part of the built-in bookshelf unit) that cannot be moved.  The placement of the PC is very unobtrusive but, put it this way, there will be a time when I am no longer limber enough to crawl under the desk to get at the inside of it (or remove the entire 45-lb box from its nook); not for a while though.  Fortunately there is enough airflow in and around the space, more so for the Slade than for my current tower, I think, as the Slade is significantly smaller.  I am very glad it can sit against a wall to the right.

It's great that there is a Slade sub-community.  I confess that I wondered, at first, if I wanted to get another tower with a window and flashing lights and all that palaver, but common sense prevailed.  I also wonder how much more computer you get for the $5k - $6k DS charges for its very high-end rigs.  I do not have PC-envy, thankfully, and I do not need to run multiple monitors or power a big-ass home-entertainment system via my desktop PC, so I think this mid-range setup will suit me well and allow me to play games all maxed-out for a couple of years at least.

My current GPU runs at 60 to 70 degrees in the summer at idle, 80 - 90 degrees and up under a heavy gaming load, so I will be interested to see what combination of covers on/off will give me the best balance between cooling and dust protection.  I could lock all the covers down, as I have no radiator needing ventilation at the top, but I imagine that will cause it to run hotter than it needs to in the summer.  Either way, I imagine it's good practice to leave all covers strictly in place when the PC is not in operation.  Because the front cover will be much easier for me to access than the top and sides, I will leave the top and sides closed and see if opening the front will provide a comfortable level of cooling.

Thanks again for your interest.  The PC is set to arrive Tuesday!  That was FAST.

Edited by Bahger - 08 Mar 2014 at 12:20pm
Dakota Red View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Dakota Red Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 5:26am
You're welcome. Anytime I can give help to another Slade compatriot that just makes my day.  Big%20Smile  Since we are such a small part of the larger DS community we have to stick together, right! Strong  By the way, I think that DS is the only boutique builder that offers a desktop (outside of the small-form-factor builds like the Bolt) that is specifically built to be quiet. If we don't get the word out there that a great gaming computer can also be quiet and in a mid-tower case then there won't be any reason for DS to offer the Slade.  And that would be a shame because there are many people out there that don't want or need a full tower with all the bells and whistles. I'm like you in that I just want to be able to do great maxed out gaming for a few years before I have to start upgrading things. That time will come sooner than either of us wants it to (the Corsair 550D case is easy to take the side panels off and to work inside when that inevitable upgrade time comes) but until then we will have a great gaming computer that also happens to be super quiet. I also do plenty of real world computing (retirement can't come quick enough for me) and the difference between my first DS computer and this Slade is that at the end of the day when I turn my computer off I did not have to listen to all that background noise coming from this computer that I had to listen to all day with the other DS computer. Now my first DS computer only had a hum (fan noise) coming from it and I did not think it would be that big of a difference between the two computers but after just a few days it dawned on me what a big difference it was. Now I don't know if I can ever go back to a normal desktop computer. (even though those full tower cases with the side widows and all the pretty lights look fantastic) Drooling

It seems like you have a good plan in place to deal with your dust and sound concerns. I have to pull my Slade out from beside my desk to be able to open the side panels and clean out the interior. Pulling it out is not a problem for me but putting it back has been. All the cables attached to the rear of the computer want to bunch up and go under the computer. I put the computer back in 3 stages so I can move the tangle of cables before I pick it up and move it back another third of the way.  Disappointed

Hope everything goes smooth with the delivery and setup of your Slade. Good luck!
Performance matters. Non-Performance is not an option.
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 11:21am
Guys, I wanted to stop by here and explain that, while my computer arrived, as eagerly anticipated, yesterday (Tuesday 03/11), after a long illness, my father died last night and I must immediately fly to London for his funeral.  I wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed all your support and companionship here on the DS forums and that I will be back in just over two weeks, to photograph the beast, to install it and to review it.
ArkansasWoman777 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 11:26am

Guys, I wanted to stop by here and explain that, while my computer arrived, as eagerly anticipated, yesterday (Tuesday 03/11), after a long illness, my father died last night and I must immediately fly to London for his funeral.  I wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed all your support and companionship here on the DS forums and that I will be back in just over two weeks, to photograph the beast, to install it and to review it.

Sorry to hear about your father Bahger
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Ordered: 11-27-12
Stage 1: 11-29-12
Stage 2: 12-2-12
Stage 3: 12-2-12
Stage 4: 12-4-12
Stage 5: 12-4-12
Stage 6: 12-10-12
Stage 7: 12-12-12
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 11:28am
So sorry to hear.         Prayers are with you. 

Fly safe. Strong
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 1:09pm
So very sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers to you and the family.

News on the computer can wait.

Peace.
Eggy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Eggy Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 1:58pm
Very sorry to hear about your father, Bahger.
Travel safe. The computer isn't going anywhere, take care of what you need to. All the best to you and the family.
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 2:43pm
Thanks guys.  My fifteen year-old offered to get the Slade up and running for me by the time I get back but my response was "very kind of you but...no thanks".
Counsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Counsel Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 8:06pm
I'm sorry to hear about your loss - my best wishes to you and your whole family, and a safe and pleasant trip to and from London.
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 11:31pm
Sorry for your loss & Safe travels to you...
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
3xSLI EVGA SuperClocked GTX TITAN
Samsung 840Pro SSD 256GB+512GB
HydroLux+XSPC CPU/MoBo/GPU Liquid Cooling
Bahger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bahger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 8:49am

Here it is! Will report on installation in dedicated thread!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>