FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help! GTX770 problem in Vanquish 4

Post Date: 2014-12-09

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RobSC1 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote RobSC1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Help! GTX770 problem in Vanquish 4
    Posted: 09 Dec 2014 at 5:48pm
Not sure if this is the right forum section. I bought a Vanquish 4 a year ago during the sale. It has the EVGA gtx770 in it. Ever since I got it I have had problems with it crashing to a solid screen and having to be hard reset (I say solid color because it can be white or black or blue or brown - might be related to background color at time). I have been through a year of trying to fix it with DS (checking temps, memory, HDs, etc)and have just had to reinstall the OS (Windows 7) in the hope of fixing it but to no avail. Typically crashes within first hour from boot and then most of the time (though has crashed 3 time tonight) it is good for the rest of the day. Crashes on low intensity items like internet, e-mail but runs fine on high load games. Just wondering if anyone out there with a similar setup (Vanquish 4 with 770 card) has had the same trouble and been able to fix it. Crashes every day so getting tired of it especially as this is supposed to be a well tested system that they have built many of - any help appreciated.
Thank you.
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Dec 2014 at 4:04am
Helping under Tech section.
 Post Reply Post Reply