FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GRID pc race car game

Post Date: 2009-02-22

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aftershock View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aftershock Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: GRID pc race car game
    Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 11:57am
I know this isn't the forum to post this  but.. Ia'm having a devil of a time installing and running GRID race car game on Vista Home Premium sp1 64 bit. It seems to install fine but then while loading a profile or a save theres a spinning wheel gizmo thats starts a just sits there spinning for ever. Ive tried all the crazy updates and patches. No go, but Ive read that it does work on Vista 64 bit. Anybody have any luck with this?
jtspectra2 View Drop Down

Quote jtspectra2 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 1:23pm
i have no issues with the game. just install the patches and you should be good.
Q9650 @ 4.2Ghz( Liquid Cooled), 4GB 1600Mhz DDR3, GTX280 SLI, VRaptor,HAF 932
SunfighterLC View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote SunfighterLC Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 5:59pm
No issues for me either. My game is run though steam though. I assume you have a box version?

Its a decent game, the lack of car tuning and car selection kinda makes me sad. I dont like the fact that the cars are in selected catagories and cant leave that type of race even in practice mode. Meaning dodge charger, or Pontaic GTO will always have to race in only drift style racing, you cant normal race with them ever...which really sucks. You cant even free drive with them as the tires default to drift style so you slide everywhere.
E8500@ 4.03Ghz
XFX 790i Ultra
1000W Corsair HX
2 280 GTX EVGA FTW
4GB OCZ Reaper 1800Mhz
250-80-300GB VR HD
Logitech Z-2300 2.1 Speakers
Asus Xonar 7.1
Hanns-G HG 281D 28" HDMI Monitor
Aftershock View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Aftershock Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 11:13pm
Thanks for the reply all gona give it another install try. Had it running on XP without any issues. BTW SunfighterLC  and  jtspectra2  are you using Vista Home Premium 64 bit?
Lucy08 View Drop Down

Quote Lucy08 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 3:20am
Car games online are the other benefits of the credit. Games need to focus on their important contribution to develop skills in areas related to cognitive processing and image. The game will take you through different situations that require immediate action. It improves the opportunities for immediate decision-making. coordination of the eyes of players have been shown to improve significantly from these games. The games also help teach children more about parallel parking. the games are mostly different approaches to help you install your favorite game on your computer.

puzzle bubble
samual View Drop Down

Quote samual Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 4:28pm
The best and outrageous car racing game ever which configured very high graphics and also my favorite game and love to play 3 countries europe,us and japan.I know this isn't the forum to post this  but.. Ia'm having a devil of a time installing and running GRID race car game on Vista Home Premium sp1 64 bit. It seems to install fine but then while loading a profile or a save theres a spinning wheel gizmo thats starts a just sits there spinning for ever.
asd
 Post Reply Post Reply