Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: G4TV Attack of the Show: 4/5 Score - January 2010
    Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 1:58am
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 2:25am
Nice that was funny and did they ever figure out that the last pc had a 260 gtx and this one has 2 x 275? maybe that had something to do with the score being double in 3DMark
leon View Drop Down

Quote leon Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 9:04am
I thought it was kind of rude how they were making less than funny jokes every minute or so...somekind of odd tension between those two lol. either way DS is awesome!

Edited by leon - 27 Jan 2010 at 9:04am
Eric G. View Drop Down

Customer Service Supervisor

Quote Eric G. Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by leon

I thought it was kind of rude how they were making less than funny jokes every minute or so...somekind of odd tension between those two lol. either way DS is awesome!

I think the camera men in the back were making funny facesEmbarrassed
Email Me
Call Me: 1-866-817-8676 EXT 151
AndydViking View Drop Down

Quote AndydViking Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 4:43pm

Agree 100%.  Wowwowwewe were they annoying!  Nice PC though lol.  Those raven cases are interesting.  What is the main reason they give to orient the mobo that way?  The connections or supposed to be better with heat?
pockyking535 View Drop Down

Quote pockyking535 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 4:56pm

I think that earlier in the episode, something happened, and the camera men were bringing it up again.  At least they apologized!  Star
"I can't believe I'm going to work on my b-day!"I can't believe I'm doing laundry on my b-day!
"I can't believe I'm paying for sex on my birthday! Rip off. There should be a discount -- Jim Gaffigan
badboyclub1 View Drop Down

Quote badboyclub1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 6:03pm
W O W Pinch,,  i just watched that clip of G4, what a shame.  I dont care that they want to have a good time but DAMN give the review and giggle afterwards.  Good thing that G4 is not my main source of information.   At least DS gets Kick Ass Awards from reputable sources and its customers.
ablahblah View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ablahblah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:05am
Originally posted by AndydViking

Those raven cases are interesting.  What is the main reason they give to orient the mobo that way?  The connections or supposed to be better with heat?

If you orient the case that way so the motherboard is rotated 90 degrees, then the expansion cards will face UP. Fans on the bottom, 180mms, blow air directly in that direction as well. As you should know, heat naturally rises, so the Raven series exploits this to produce ventilation unique to its class. Another thing I think the motherboard orientation does is that any air passing on the expansion cards will inevitably flow right around the card, and won't float up from heat like in a standard case because it's already floating up from heat. I dunno, this sounds like it makes better air cooling to me. The Raven series isn't especially outfitted for liquid cooling though, its more for air cooling. Still has tubing pass-throughs if you wanna LC though.

Edited by ablahblah - 02 May 2010 at 12:06am
R4D4RPR00F
Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz
Asus Sabertooth X58
EVGA GTX 570
Mushkin 6GB 1414Mhz
donaldjeo13 View Drop Down

Quote donaldjeo13 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 7:17am
Attack of the Show! (commonly referred to as AOTS) is an American live television program shown weeknights on G4, G4 Tech TV in Canada  and Fuel TV in Australia.  The program is hosted by Kevin Pereira and Olivia Munn. Attack of the Show! reviews new technological items, parodies, pop culture, general daily news, and gives exclusive previews of upcoming and highly anticipated video games, movies and digital media
350-030 braindumps and 350-040 dumps guide as well for more help.
 Post Reply Post Reply