Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: PC World Bolt Review - March 2013
    Posted: 13 Mar 2013 at 11:11am
PC World reviews the Bolt with a 4.5/5 star rating. The Level 3 configuration priced at $1,599 was reviewed.

Digital Storm's Bolt doesn't look as intimidating as those ginormous gaming PCs that glow and take up a third of your desk, but don't let this machine's slender profile fool you. This little monster is brimming with powerful components and stands ready to crush any game that gets in its way...

...When you put high-end components in a small package and run them hard, heat usually becomes an issue. But the Bolt is dressed to the nines in fans and vents and manages to stay both cool and quiet. I had it running right next to me, at ear level, for an entire day and barely noticed its noise signature...

...Digital Storm's Bolt packs beefy power into a slim, sexy package. It's a bit of headache to get inside, but you shouldn't need to upgrade this machine for some time to come. This is a great choice for a PC gamer with a smaller room and a smaller budget. It will fit anywhere, play anything, and it's priced right at $1599.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2029453/digital-storm-bolt-review-small-package-small-price-big-performance.html

Edited by Alex - 13 Mar 2013 at 11:12am
vaniya View Drop Down

Quote vaniya Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 11:07pm
très beau post comme ça forum
vaniya
retirednavysnipe View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote retirednavysnipe Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 6:44am
That is a great review and is totally appropriate for what I see as the best boutique game builder on the market.

Hailstorm Black Ops
I7 3930K 4.5GHZ
16GB 1600MHZ ram
2 x GTX 680
120 GB SSD, 1 TB hardrive
Fully liquid cooled CPU, GPU and chipset.
 Post Reply Post Reply