Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Digital Storm Integrates 3D Vision™ Surround
    Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 3:06pm
Digital Storm’s Black|OPS & NVIDIA’s 3D Vision™ Surround Technology Deliver the World’s Most Immersive Gaming Experience

3D HD multi-display gaming powered by NVIDIA’s GTX 400 Series GPUs gives players an unparalleled gaming advantage

Fremont, Calif. - (August 2, 2010) – Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly ushers in the future of total immersion gaming with 3D Vision™ Surround Technology and the ultimate gaming PC - Black|OPS.

For the first time ever, NVIDIA’s 3D Vision™ Surround Technology expands gaming real estate across three monitors in full HD 3D for the most immersive gaming experience ever. With this breakthrough, gamers can expand their view of in-game action, allowing them to see enemies sooner, get a complete survey of strategy games, and race their cars even faster than before.

Those who have never played on a 3D gaming system across three 1080p displays should be prepared to have their breath taken away. NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 400 GPUs generate the graphics horsepower to drive 750M pixels/second for 3 screens in full HD 1080p 3D Vision gaming for an incredible 5760x1080 experience. In terms of compatibility, NVIDIA’s intelligent software automatically converts over 425 games to stereoscopic 3D without the need for special patches.

Setting up a Black|OPS machine with 3D Vision™ Surround Technology is simplified thanks to NVIDIA’s multi-display software. No adaptors are required as 3D Vision works with standard monitor cables and a setup wizard guides gamers through setup and allows bezel correction to enable a seamless display experience. Further, advanced GPU synchronization ensures seamless support and maximum frame rate.

“The total immersion one experiences when gaming on a multi-screen 3D system is the most remarkable gaming experience, words do it no justice,” commented Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm’s Director of Product Development. “For first-person shooters and strategy games, multi-screen 3D gives gamers a Pentagon-grade gaming experience that is vastly superior to anything else on the market. 3D technology represents the future of gaming and Black|OPS systems are the perfect platform to experience it on.”

Digital Storm’s Black|OPS gaming PCs with 3D Vision™ Surround Technology are available for purchase at www.DigitalStormOnline.com/3dpc.asp with a base price of $2,833.
rholyrag View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote rholyrag Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 5:26am
Nice...Drooling!
"What we do in life echoes in eternity" - Maximus from Gladiator
soulbringer View Drop Down

Quote soulbringer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 12:38pm
I hope this works out well for DS but 3D makes me sick so Its totally out for me.  
ablahblah View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote ablahblah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 1:42pm
R4D4RPR00F
Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz
Asus Sabertooth X58
EVGA GTX 570
Mushkin 6GB 1414Mhz
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 2:43pm
And Gizmodo (http://gizmodo.com/5602485/digital-storms-3d-blackops-package-wraps-your-games-across-57601080-3d-pixels) and a bunch of other tech news sites.

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by soulbringer

I hope this works out well for DS but 3D makes me sick so Its totally out for me.  

Have you tried the NVIDIA solution? It works rather fairly well.
Memento Mori View Drop Down

Quote Memento Mori Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 5:36pm
What's the recommended GPU-SLI setup needed to run all this 120Hz x3 Monitors in 3D?

Also, any hints on when you guys would release the newest NVIDIA GTX-512 GPU cards?? Cool
It was all a dream...
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 6:06pm
You need two cards in SLI. The lowest you can go are two GTS 250 1GB cards in SLI. You won't be able to max all of the visual settings but, as you upgrade your cards the more visual settings.
MagiK View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote MagiK Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 11:01am
I'd be happier if I could just use 3 monitors in SLI Mode, have 3 30" monitors but they aren't "3d" compatible as far as I know.  (Dell 3008WFP)

Hmm from Nvidia's site,  I may have been too hasty about non-3d monitors:

BEST IN CLASS 2D SURROUND GAMING
> Game across three non-3D displays with resolutions up to 2560x1600.
> Supports landscape or portrait mode for ultimate display flexibility.

Edited by MagiK - 07 Sep 2010 at 11:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply