FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FIFA 13 PS3 ONLINE LEAGUE !!!

Post Date: 2012-12-11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GKAI View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote GKAI Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: FIFA 13 PS3 ONLINE LEAGUE !!!
    Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 7:06am
I have what I think will be the most organized, most professional, serious FIFA league that I have seen

My PSN is GKAI and I have Commished leagues for PS3 for leagues that have been super successful

I have a league of special, passionate and dedicated individuals that truly love the game.

I have a website with a premium chat Room , League Standings, etc.

The league is all set for Season One will with 8 teams.. Two grouped divisions with 4 teams in each...everyone will play each other twice in that division ... two points for a win.. one point for a tie. All games will be played over a two week period then the top two teams in the division will move to a bracket style playoff system...one game , winner moves on to the next round until there are only two standing for the championship.. The league will kick off around Dec. 14 or 15.

I am now in the process of building for season two and I am taking new players to tryout to create another Group . Portugal, Brazil, Germany, Argentina, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and Columbia are all taken already.

If you are seriously interested ... email me at [email protected] for further info..

GKAI View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote GKAI Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 7:33am
updated
 Post Reply Post Reply