FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crysis 2 (2011)

Post Date: 2010-10-22

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Stealth Pandas View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Stealth Pandas Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Crysis 2 (2011)
    Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 1:56am
March 22, 2011 Crysis 2 is getting released. I'm planning on pre-ording it pretty soon here. Think it will compare to the first Crysis which benchmarked pc gaming during its time?

With the release of Crysis 2 for the consoles also, I think EA wont get the sales on the console version that they thought they would. Mostly because i don't think it has the support that pc gamers have from the first Crysis..
Anyways, im still looking forward to March for the release
AmbientChong11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote AmbientChong11 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:11am
I think the graphics will be minimalized on the PC version b/c it's also being available to consoles. Would be unfair for the PC version to pawn the console version.

I won't be getting it. I didn't really enjoy the original except the pretty graphics. I'm waiting for Deus Ex instead.

Quote Stealth Pandas Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 2:29am
Originally posted by AmbientChong11

Would be unfair for the PC version to pawn the console version.

Perhaps it would, but the price of a quality gaming pc is soo much more than that of a console I would expect to get a better quality game.
I'm not familiar with the title Deus Ex.. I'll have to check it out i suppose
!ender_ View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote !ender_ Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Stealth Pandas

I think EA wont get the sales on the console version that they thought they would.
i disagree, they are designing it for console and porting it to pc, so we will get the cheap end of the stick, things like commands that were clearly intended for console controls, exactly like mw2
sad but true fact, the pc exclusive gaming (except mmos) is all but dead, you can thank pirates for that

Quote Stealth Pandas Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 12:29pm
You're just everywhere on the forums
That a valid point that i seemed to not even think about..
Hopefully there is an ad campaign of some sort to get the Crysis name out to all the console gamers.
Most console people i know give me a blank stare when i mention Crysis, having no clue what it is.
AmbientChong11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote AmbientChong11 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Stealth Pandas

Originally posted by AmbientChong11

Would be unfair for the PC version to pawn the console version.

Perhaps it would, but the price of a quality gaming pc is soo much more than that of a console I would expect to get a better quality game.
I'm not familiar with the title Deus Ex.. I'll have to check it out i suppose

I agree with PCs being more dominate. No argument here but elsewhere you'll see PC being put-down by consolers. Go to Youtube and check out the new trailer for Deus Ex. Pretty amazing, but no gameplay yet.  

Quote Stealth Pandas Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 9:50pm
yah i know what you mean
okaaayyy so i just checked out the Deux Ex trailer and it looks pretty sick! I think im going to have to get this!
 Post Reply Post Reply