FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Behemoth build

Post Date: 2014-08-02

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Warcrimes View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Warcrimes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Behemoth build
    Posted: 02 Aug 2014 at 9:53pm
Im currently looking to buy a Behemoth laptop. I move around alot and need something to sit on the couch with when i dont want to be at my desk and i was wondering if anyone can share some personal experience with this laptop. Im curious about the heat dissipation, feel of the keyboard and look of the screen. Im thinking of getting a single 880m and upgrading to sli when i need to. also getting just the i7-4810m and 2 ssd's.

I do own a desktop i built it is amazing and it's where i do my most heavy gaming. im in the market for a laptop though. its more for a luxury and convenience.
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 11:11am
Wish I knew more about laptops. I could post a witty and informative response to your questions. But, sadly I don't... so I'll just leave you with a picture of a kitten.

Warcrimes View Drop Down

Quote Warcrimes Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 1:32pm
Thanks. I can build desktops and in all honesty prefer my desktop. ive owned some laptops in the past and they failed after a while due to heat. Im alot more tech savy now and i have my wife's coolermaster sf-19 cooling matt. I just need to swap out the fans since one of them is dead and the other is veyr loud. i dont expect to see more than a 3-6 C change but in laptop terms its alot. I do hope someone owns a Behemoth and can just give me thier general impression of it.
 Post Reply Post Reply